The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-19-2024, 06:40 PM   #1
50 Blue

B62 Upholestry

Hello to all vintage truck enthusiast looking to purchase Upholestry for their vehicle. I went through B62 upholestry and purchased a stock bench seat upholstery , foam kit , door wraps and sun visors through Etsy for my 1950 5 window Chevy Truck last year in April 2023 .
After many attempts to contact Emily I finally received the seat cover , foam kit and door wraps on October of 2023 no sun visors which she claimed got damaged during packing and would be ASAP .
The seat upholstery base was duplicated so one was way to large to fit the seat back I used a local upholstery shop to cut and reconfigure the upholstery to fit the back of the bench seat thankfully it wasn’t 2 seat backs . The poor quality of stitching on the piping was point out by the upholstery guy it is all gathered on the radius . I paid him $400.00 and I got ripped off for $350.00 from Emily
The door wraps were a complete joke, way to large something just hastily put together and I needed to finish cut to size punch all the holes not challenging to complete but what did I get for the $150.00 I would say probably $5.00 in material and 10 minutes to sew the pleats .
Esty wants a review for unreceived items there is a 100 day time limit to review which starts from the estimated delivery date .

Its my loss but B62 is a scammer maybe some have good success I researched many reviews prior and found not too many negative ( the ones I should of taken serious note)
I get no response from Emily since Oct of 2023 thank goodness I didn’t send my sun visors to recover going to purchase new and cover .
Seeing I can’t review on Esty I give heads up to all vintage truck enthusiasts to not purchase from this shop from my personal experience it was a real exercise in frustration.
50 Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 05:04 PM   #2
qbeanie

Re: B62 Upholestry

If the shop is located in Phoenix AZ, it is listed as closed for business
qbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 05:09 PM   #3
qbeanie

Re: B62 Upholestry

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B6...pdtn4?hl=en-us
qbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote