The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
PICKMUP
"Trucks with Class"

NEW PRODUCT: Custom Built Alum Console Cup Holder

To discuss this topic go here- LINK

These are limited production, one-of-a-kind, and not mass produced. They are high quality, with extensive design work to fit OE stock consoles without changing the original appearance or function. They are so much nicer than the original and are really functional!
+ 3/8" thick aluminum plate with large 3"+ stainless cups.
+ Edges are cut to sit under the OE stock trim ring and inside the factory indentations and rolled for appearance.
Bottoms are cut with O-ring style reliefs to hold the SS cups in place without any visible screws or fasteners.
+ The brushed top matches the finish on the cups and the exposed edges are polished for a nice contrast.
+ Fit both OE cup holder consoles and seat belt consoles with only slight sanding or cutting, hidden under the plate.
+ NOTE: The raw plates can also be powder coated, painted or fully polished and I will sell them at a discount for those who would like to "do it themselves".

I do not know how much interest there will be in these, so I will be taking special orders for the next two weeks...with a $50 deposit. Then I will have a production run made for those serious buyers. I just can't guess how many people will want these. I have a few proto-types made up for fitting and display. Pictures are attached.

Finished plates with brushed top and polished edges including SS cups are $95 + shipping.
Raw plates with SS cups are discounted at $75 + shipping.

Deposit of $50 each is required by 4/20/10. Balance + shipping will be due when the cup holders are completed, so PayPal or CC by phone will work much better for instant payment and accounting.

Frank Ham
Frank's PICKMUPS
1516 46th Ave. N.E.
Olympia, WA 98506
360-956-7170
Email & PayPal: frankeham@comcast.net
Attached Images

Closed Thread