The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-14-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
Camaro_nut2001
Chevy Lover Till The End.

Super Nice Vendor

Hello, I recently had a small problem with one of our vendors. I opted to PM him instead of posting something bad on here about his company. Well, I want to tell you that I recieved the best service I have ever gotten. Not only did I get a very quick reply but I got the issue taken care of in less than 2 hours. I also want to tell you that this vendor WILL be getting more of my business. I have the utmost respect for this vendor. I want to thank you, JOHN@BROTHERS, you are the man!
Camaro_nut2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 11:20 PM   #2
71swb4x4

Re: Super Nice Vendor

I think you can learn more about a company when you hear how they handle their bad deals, as opposed to how many good deals they have had. Anyone can sell a part and ship it, and have everything go right. But, how you treat that customer when you have had an oops is all the difference in the world.