The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2004, 01:41 AM   #1
Mudder

Thumbs up California Customs

Had to relay this because its never happened to me before. Most here know I push this product because I have never found another polished wheel cleaner as good and easy to use as this stuff is. I have pretty much tried them all. Well before my show in Springfield I ordered a little over $100 of their products and told them I needed them here by the 29th. The package didn't make it. The following Tuesday I called and they told me they would call me right back after contacting UPS. They did about 15 minutes later. They found out that the package made a wrong turn in Kansas City and ended up in Arizona. I got it two days later. Today I got my mail and there was a check in there from California Customs for my shipping costs. This was a total surprise and unexpected. I never even thought of raising hell with them or asking for shipping costs back. Just thought it was very nice of them.
Mudder is offline   Reply With Quote