The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
1963c-10

Re: Classic Parts

I also did alot of ordering with them. I did a big write up on the issue. They claim that there was an "issue" with an order back in 2010 that they are just now bringing up after I have placed numerous orders since. I tried to place two orders this weekend, hadn't received the parts, check online (after getting verification of the order via email), and my orders were canceled with no notification. I contacted classic parts to be told there was an issue in 2010 which they cannot elaborate on and my orders are being sent to an internal dept in Classic parts and may not be filled. I told them to keep the orders as I would now cancel and use other venders. I used to swear by Classic parts. But how do you continue to mail parts for 3 years and then just cancel my orders out of the blue without telling anyone? This is bad business. I should have been contacted by them if there was an issue with an order. And why wiait three years after numerous other orders? This all make no sense to me, but I will not be doing any more business with them. There are pleanty of other venders I have used since 1988 and I will continue to use them.. Classic parts offers no reason for canceling the issues...they said a computer issue Wednesday to send me an email today telling me that it stems from a note placed on the account 3 years ago with a parts order that I did receive. Its bad business. I dont like to put thumbs down on people, but this site and particularly this thread is to inform people of both good and bad business. I never had a bad word to say until now. But their business is only good fo rthem if they collect checks. They do not care about customer service as my thread and several others here claim. I give anybody permission to contact in reference to my account and to verify what im saying as I know Im only telling my part. I have done over $8000 in business with them to be treated this way. No thanks. I will encourage everyone I know to stay away from them. Take a look at the scan....they accepted the orders than just cancelled them without any notice. When I contacted them, its computer problems. Just excuses. They can keep their business.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf scan1.pdf (55.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: pdf scan2.pdf (60.0 KB, 90 views)
File Type: pdf scan3.pdf (54.9 KB, 59 views)
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=619024
1964 Short bed trailer

Last edited by 1963c-10; 04-12-2013 at 02:42 PM.
1963c-10 is offline   Reply With Quote