The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-29-2002, 12:43 PM   #1
Mongo
YES_____NO

Unhappy 66 project for sale in Portland OR area

Due to issues beyond my control I need to sell my 66 truck project.
what I have is a 67 SWB frame with a new ZZ4 crate motor and a 700r4 from bowtie overdrives.

The engine has had the first step in the break in done.(engine ran to operating temp for apx 20 minutes. then all fluids filters changed) The engine has a holly 750cfm carb, flamed oval billit air cleaner. Chrome mini starter. bilit pullies and mounts. Griffin alum. raidator w/ electric fan.
The tranny has Lokar-shifter, E-brake, TVcable and dip tube. there is also a new drive line as well
The frame has had the rear cab mounts changed to fit a 66 cab. the front and rear suspention is changed to five lug.
The front suspention has all new ball joints, springs(2"drop), calipers w/new pads and rotors w/ new barings.

The rear susbention has the 4: drop coils and new break had ware.

I know what I have invested and know I am going to take a loss, but oh well.
I do not want to seperate this I would rather sell as a package deal if I can.
I do have the recipts for most of what I have listed. I do not have the means to ship any of this. If you are interested Please e-mail me to make a resonable offer or if you would like pics at a66chevy@attbi.com .

Oh I also have a step side bed(not sure of the year) that is in good shape. it does need new bed wood. and some minor repair on the front upper right corner. Make offer.

People many not remember what you said or what you did, but they will remember the way you made them feel. - unknown

Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai 1984

Help support the board
Mongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 04:48 PM   #2
00droptopSS
2.5/4 on 20's

Will a 62 cab fit? I assume that it is the same as a 66.

My Old 72 SWB
00droptopSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 06:16 PM   #3
Mongo
YES_____NO

I think that it would fit eventhough the cabs are differant. However I am not 100% sure.

People many not remember what you said or what you did, but they will remember the way you made them feel. - unknown

Cause, remember: no matter where you go... there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai 1984

Help support the board
Old 09-08-2002, 11:47 AM   #4
Mongo
YES_____NO

here is a web site that I threw togeather. it has photos of most of the stuff listed.

http://66chevy.homestead.com/ForSale.html

Help support the board