The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #1
80stepsideguy
Laid back freak

DONE buying from brothers

I am sorry if i get carried away from here but.

I purchased parts from the company in the title for the last time.Only 2 orders i placed and both times they had parts backordered.I figure i would be nice and help spread the wealth onto some other vendors.I ask them on my order and the 1st time was the rubber pads were on backorder for my bed and the hood to cowl seal as well.I mean ok n/p .I cancel the rest of my order and move on.I go back cause there having their fall sale and wanted a few odds and ends.I only order a bumper bolt kit for the rear and the bolts to hold the licence plate frame in and the rear light.ALL 3 WERE BACKORDERED.And the guy told me the light was in stock.I get a partial order yesterday, telling me its on B/O and will ship ASAP.If i knew i was going to get this much hassle from this so called company i wouldve bought from LMC or classic industries.I am sorry folks but to me this is just pathetic business.I`m not building a chump change truck here.I put alot of loot in this to get this treatment.So if i were you please look elsewhere. NUFF SAID!!!

thanks
pat
80stepsideguy is offline   Reply With Quote