The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2014, 02:12 PM   #1
RogerKoop

1968-72 Restored Vent Windows in Black Trim

12/16/21 - Just completed 2 sets . One has clear glass with a black knob. The other has new tinted glass.

Up for sale are several pair of restored Vent Window Assemblies in Black Trim that will fit 1968-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups, Blazers and Suburbans.

The rebuild includes a complete disassembly and inspection for worn or broken parts which are replaced.

This is followed by cleaning and polishing all the SS trim. We use high quality parts in the restoration from Classic Parts of America.

We replace all the window weatherstripping using the correct rivets, reline the vertical division bar, and replace both handles with new ones.
At the top and bottom I use pop rivets for 2 reasons. The first it is a tighter fit, and we have the clearance for fitment.

The tinted auto safety glass is new as well. I may have some very nice original glass with some very small scratches if anyone is interested.

All the black trim has been power coated with a black gloss
finish.
This is a high quality restoration and far superior to the reproductions that are currently on the market.

Price is $600.00 plus shipping via UPS which runs from $22.00 to $35.00 with insurance.

Please email with any questions or need additional pictures.

I accept checks and PayPal.

I have another post of Chrome Vent Windows for sale. See http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=576998.

One Set Sold to PDXk5 06/13/2014
Attached Images

Last edited by RogerKoop; 01-02-2022 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Update
RogerKoop is offline   Reply With Quote