The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

1967 SWB Fleet Driver/Project For Sale.

Well, the time has come and my priorities have changed. I will be moving away for college to pursue my dreams and the truck is going up for sale to aid me in doing so. It has been my pleasure to work on this truck over the few years I have owned it and I hope it goes to someone who will treat it well. Asking price is 2,999 OBO. Now for all of the details.

1967 C10
Short Wheel Base
Fleetside (Steel Floor)

Lowering:
Springs (3" front, 4" back)

Suspension: Rebuilt front and back less than 4,000 miles ago.

Drivetrain:
250 Inline 6 (runs and drives) has power steering set up (minus the steering box)
2 Speed Powerglide

Interior:
Stock with the exception of 3 pt. seatbelts from LMC. Rust in the outer floorboards near rocker panels, not too bad.

Exterior: Minor dings and plenty of scratches. Rust can be found in the rocker panels, and a little in the bottom of the fender cups. Front lip on hood is a little rusty. Bed floor is rusted through in spots and will need replaced.

Includes: Outer/inner rocker replacements, cab corners, and 5-lug conversion from a 71/72 truck. (Booster, MC, front suspension from the spindles out, and rear end that has been sanded/grinded to metal, primed, and painted.) Also included is a mirror for the passenger side, extra exhaust, gauge cluster, rust free hood, stock steelies, and some other parts I'm sure I'm forgetting about.

More info on this truck can be found within my build thread.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=282221

I used this truck as my daily drive back and forth to college until I got a more fuel efficient vehicle. There is wear on the back tires due to uneven alignment after having the front suspension rebuilt. Switched tires from front to back after the alignment was fixed.

Best regards,
Dylan

Edit: I will let the truck go for 2,650 without the powersteering and five lug components.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan

Last edited by *Dylan; 08-04-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
chevytruckluver
Eat, Sleep, Drive a Chevy

Re: 1967 SWB Fleet Driver/Project For Sale.

Since that is a daily driver, would you hesitate to drive it on a long trip? say to Texas?

72 Short Step
57 "big window" short step
Old 07-30-2010, 03:32 AM   #3
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Nope, I would not hesitate. Just make sure you bring the essential road trip stuff with you. May even be able to meet you part way if you pay for gas.
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
oldblue1968chevy
Grandpa in the rustmobile...

keep it man!!!

good luck selling...

Goose-1968 C10 355,9.32-1CR, Vortec Heads ,262 voodoo, 3.73:1 3OTT (HS ride/beater/farm truck)
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=317684

Grams 53-1953 Chevrolet Belair
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...=1#post4327784

1969 Chevy C10 Shortbed 4.5/6?" Frame off resto
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=548136

1999 Toyota Tacoma 4x4
Old 08-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #5
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Will let the truck go for 2,650 without the powersteering setup for the inline six and the 5 lug stuff.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan

Last edited by *Dylan; 08-04-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Old 08-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #6
ScottH

Dylan, stop tempting me! lol

TTT for a good buy.
2008 Corvette convertible
Old 08-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #7
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

You know you want to! Be the only 67 in your fleet, and from the looks of it the only Chevy truck. It would complete you! Thanks for the bump, if you change your mind let me know. Hope all is well.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-05-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
ScottH

Dylan, if I can sell my BBC motor u may hear from me again.

Scott
2008 Corvette convertible
Old 08-05-2010, 04:32 PM   #9
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Awesome, keep me updated! Good luck with your sale.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-08-2010, 09:07 AM   #10
Hart_Rod

I'll throw in a set of Ralley wheels I offered Dylan a while back to whoever buys this for FREE. Just cover shipping or come by PCola when you pick his truck up.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #11
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Thanks Rob!
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #12
tantrumpipeline
Master Procrastinator

How about $4000 and you deliver it to northern Alberta Canada? I can't believe this truck hasn't sold, I would be all over this steal of a truck. Good luck with th sale, shame I don't live closer
77 2wd short fleet beater
52 short project
Old 08-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #13
Field and Son

Now that sounds like a roadtrip..Should be plenty of money for gas and a plane ride home. Lots of cool things to see along the way.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #14
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrumpipeline View Post
How about $4000 and you deliver it to northern Alberta Canada? I can't believe this truck hasn't sold, I would be all over this steal of a truck. Good luck with th sale, shame I don't live closer
With a one way ticket at just under 500, 2,000 miles one way driving at ~10 MPG I would be just at around a 1,000 cost for the trip. That's not counting food, hotel, any issues on the way, etc. Sounds like one hell of a trip and a lot of fun, but there is no way I would be able to do it between what was mentioned above, and college starting back up on the 23rd. If you would like to arrange shipping or something of that nature with a 3rd party we could work something out.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan

Last edited by *Dylan; 08-08-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #15
tantrumpipeline
Master Procrastinator

just a pipe dream, always wanted a 67 and yours is a great truck, if the economy wasn't so rough I would try, but it'd stretch me out pretty bad right now, good luck with the sale though, it's a great truck and your build looks great
77 2wd short fleet beater
52 short project
Old 08-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #16
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Pipe dream for both of us haha.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-10-2010, 06:12 PM   #17
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Still for sale, interested parties, but I can't travel too far.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-12-2010, 11:48 AM   #18
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

ttt.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #19
Rodk65

I am very tempted to fly down and make a slow trip back to Wisconsin. I could stop by Rob's house and pick up the rally's. I'm going to talk it over with the smarter half. How much rust repair is required? I read your build thread, did you rebuild the motor or just replace a bad motor with a better motor?

1969 K10 4x4 Short Fleet. Tuned Port Injection 350/700R4, Cruise, tilt and factory A/C.
1971 C20 Camper Special. 350/350. SOLD
2002 Chevy Tahoe LT
Old 08-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #20
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Rust repair
Cab: Corners, rockers, and some in the drip rail.
Doors: Small pinholes in the outside skin at the corner closest to the cab corners.
Front clip: Some in the lower core support under batteries, passenger fender, and front lip of the hood. A second hood is included that doesn't have rust, you can see that in my build thread. I just never got around to putting it on the truck. Passenger fender is perfect, cowl area is perfect, grill (from memory) is perfect, hood has replacement. So the main concern here would be the passenger fender and the rust at the bottom of the core support.
Bed: Bed sides are good, tailgate is good, bed floor does have a slight dip in it and some rust at the front of the floor. PM me your email and I will send pictures of every single area.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #21
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Still for sale...
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-14-2010, 08:10 PM   #22
67 ext cab

keep it and be a male prostitute in collage to pay bills
Old 08-18-2010, 10:35 PM   #23
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Haha, not sure how well that would work out. Here is another bump.
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-20-2010, 03:19 PM   #24
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Ttt
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Old 08-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #25
*Dylan
Mean Buzzin' Half Dozen

Any offers?
MY TRUCK (Now for sale)
1967 C10 SWB
Dylan
Closed Thread