The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-03-2004, 03:58 PM   #1
earl87gta

The rust free blazer Urban legend

After every thing from rain to my truck getting wrecked I finally brought home the Blazer I bought from Bigorange Thursday and it’s in great shape no rust on the window frame at all the rocker boxes are perfect except for some minor bondo work that a previous owner had done to the rear ¼ and the usual dash hacking for the stereo I cant find any thing that’s going to take any time at all to fix. The floor in the blazer looks new all I have to do is give it some good paint. I was going to save this blazer for a project down the road but its in such good shape that I have already started to strip it down I’m hoping to have it sand blasted down this week I want to get it in the body shop as soon as I can to have all the little things worked out on it their wont be any bondo going in to this blazer. Now I just have to decide 4x4 or 2wheel drive smoothed out weekend out for a drive truck. And before I forget you guys need to convince Bigorange to put up some pics of the Harley truck its one nice ride I can’t weight to see it done I love the paint job the blazer may see a similar paint job when it gets put back together.
Old 01-03-2004, 05:24 PM   #2
1970blazin
Blazerless:-(

Sounds like one sweet blazer- wish mine had been that nice to start with! PICS!!!!

1970 CST Blazer-Orig. Dark Blue-SOLD

Progress Pics of Blazer for sale
1970blazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 01:36 AM   #3
BIG ORANGE

Things happen for a reason!
BIG ORANGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 04:04 AM   #4
earl87gta

Thanks for the pic Im going to have to snap a few more monday while Im stripping it down as far as I can. I have a spair 10 point cage here that the down tubes were bent wrong on and Im going to rebend them and make a new cage for it this week befor I take the top off and remove the body from the chasis. I think im going to have some of the phto shop guys show me what it will look like with a low ride hight and mabe a set of the new 46in MT claws I hope no one over at Ck5 sees this they will never let it down if I make it in to a mall cruzer with 46in tires and so much chrome it blindes every thing around it.
Old 01-04-2004, 04:42 PM   #5
K5 Blazer
Blazerologist

Who has a Harley Blazer? That's the theme of my 2wd Blazer - lol. Sweet, I thought I was the only one.
Old 01-04-2004, 06:15 PM   #6
earl87gta

That would be big orange I got a sneak peek of it and it looks good its orange and black like the cafe racer style bike with all the emblams and some trible work. It look great.