The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #1
kursed

71 cheyenne super

don't post here very often but i've been into these trucks since i was a little kid and rode around the farm in my "pawpaw's" 70 lwb (which i currently own). over the years i've had a couple more, a 69 lwb that looked great on the outside but damn near fell apart in the guys garage that i sold it to, and my favorite so far a 67 swb that i sold to my cousin and have been bugging him to sell me back for years, but he's not having it cause he loves it too.

sooo.. that brings me to the 71. found a new toy yesterday and will be bringing it home sometime very soon. i was told it was a "numbers matching" cheyenne super. 350/3speed i could really care less if it is cause it looks good and will be fun, AND i got it for a decent price so i'm not complaining. comes with extra set of good doors, extra cowl (one on it had a damn spotlight mounted at one time by someone) power steering setup and other misc parts.

for now the plans are to drive it. i might drop it a little and i deffinatley don't like the late model truck ralleys so i'd like to swap the rims out but we'll see what i can find. i've got too many other resto projects lined up for now so it'll be a fun cruiser for a good while. sorry for the crapy cell phone pics, that's all i had when i looked at it yesterday. i'll try to get some better ones soon.

kursed is offline   Reply With Quote