The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-07-2004, 09:18 PM   #1
greenhorn male

Post FS 6-lug wheels $80. plus shipping

Shipping will cost around $65.00
These are 15x7, 6 lug and have the 3 threaded holes to mount the ralley style hubcaps. I was going to put some tall narrow tires on them and see how they look on my k10 but I think I need to clear up some clutter. I removed most of the clear coat with gasket remover. They should polish up nicely. I might put my 15x10's for sale, too, but I want to think about it first.

Last edited by greenhorn male; 03-30-2006 at 02:34 AM.
greenhorn male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2004, 09:27 PM   #2
greenhorn male

Went out to take a look at them, because the pic looked like there was curb rash on one wheel. No curb rash. Looks like more clear coat needs to come off on the outer edge and near the holes. You might have to use a stiff tooth brush because the wheels have a brushed finish. I took the picture after using the gasket remover for 5 minutes and wiping and hosing it down for another 10 minutes. If I get ambitious, I might clean the rest of it off myself.

Last edited by greenhorn male; 03-11-2004 at 05:17 PM.
greenhorn male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:23 PM   #3
greenhorn male

Sale pending !!!

I have a few guys interested in the wheels locally that want to see them this weekend. Since nobody responded I like to see if one of them would buy them to avoid packaging.

The warm weather suddenly creeped up on us in the Bay area. It is currently 79*F in the shade at 12:30 PM. It's funny how I seem to slow down when this happens. I just went from slow to slower