The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-16-2020, 09:59 PM   #51
davischevy

Re: Story time

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
One thing for certain here on this forum , we are a wonderful Disfunctional Family and Im proud to be a part of it . Im on many forums , but this is by far the best one of all .
I agree.

Do you visit the Chevelles much these days?

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:18 PM   #52
flashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
I agree.

Do you visit the Chevelles much these days?
I stop by there daily to see my Chevelle Friends but seldom ever post . My love for the Chevelles and Elkys seemed to Die when my wife did . I needed something of my own to do after her death which was Chevy Trucks so here I am . I hope that makes sense to you . I love all my Chevelle Friends I met over the years and hoped to go the the Northern Ohio Chevelle Show this year to see them but it was cancelled because of the Virus . I may try to have my Elky ready for next years show but its hard still , all the memories .
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:22 PM   #53
davischevy

Quote:
I stop by there daily to see my Chevelle Friends but seldom ever post . My love for the Chevelles and Elkys seemed to Die when my wife did . I needed something of my own to do after her death which was Chevy Trucks so here I am . I hope that makes sense to you . I love all my Chevelle Friends I met over the years and hoped to go the the Northern Ohio Chevelle Show this year to see them but it was cancelled because of the Virus . I may try to have my Elky ready for next years show but its hard still , all the memories .
I still have a couple of Chevelles. We need to find a show down your way.

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
Old 07-16-2020, 10:48 PM   #54
flashed

Quote:
Originally Posted by davischevy View Post
I still have a couple of Chevelles. We need to find a show down your way.
I used to belong to every Chevelle Club on the East Coast , Northern Ohio Chevele Show is the closest thing to Chevellabration there is . Its a hell of a good show in August but got cancelled like most shows this year . I have not been in 2 years now , they give an award in honor of my wife and I had to give the first one after she passed which was hard but It went to a dear friend who deserved it . I also had planned to go to Peach State Chevelle Show this year to visit friends but it too was cancelled . Im sure you and I met at Chevellabration as I remember your Chevelle and El Camino . I stay in touch with Chuck Hanson on a regular basis , need to go to Nashvile and visit him . I do miss Chevellabration as we sols 50/50 tickets off the golf cart and got to meet everyone there .
flashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 10:53 PM   #55
davischevy

Quote:
I used to belong to every Chevelle Club on the East Coast , Northern Ohio Chevele Show is the closest thing to Chevellabration there is . Its a hell of a good show in August but got cancelled like most shows this year . I have not been in 2 years now , they give an award in honor of my wife and I had to give the first one after she passed which was hard but It went to a dear friend who deserved it . I also had planned to go to Peach State Chevelle Show this year to visit friends but it too was cancelled . Im sure you and I met at Chevellabration as I remember your Chevelle and El Camino . I stay in touch with Chuck Hanson on a regular basis , need to go to Nashvile and visit him . I do miss Chevellabration as we sols 50/50 tickets off the golf cart and got to meet everyone there .
Yeah, we probably met, but you couldn't get me to talk.

Sorry Liz, now back to your story.

Old 07-16-2020, 11:51 PM   #56
57taskforce
All about them K’s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Funny thing.. I was super pissed about mine. I have had it since I was 17 lmao

Its home now
I understand that all to well. I bought my Tmaxx when I was probably 14-15, brand new with money saved up from mowing lawns. My grandfather and I used to spend hours driving that thing around. 15+ years later I still have it. I’m just glad that scum got locked up. kudos to you guys for having the guts to hold him there till the cops came, not as many people seem to have that in them these days.
‘69 K10 SWB http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=805206
'98 Silverado LT K2500HD ECLB Vortec 454/4l80E: 6" lift 315/75/16's
‘87 IROC-Z all original 50K mile survivor TPI 305 IROC Blue
‘10 Camaro 2SS/RS Aqua Blue Metallic #93 -version 2.0
57taskforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 01:18 AM   #57
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Ya'll stay with me
That's pretty funny, and exciting for you. Glad it worked out. The bright side of thugs is they're nearly all dumb.

Beauty of social media is the guy's buddies might be the same dumb*&*ZZeZs who gave his Mustang a thumb's up on his Facebook page
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 07-17-2020 at 01:27 AM.
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote