The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-26-2009, 02:33 AM   #1
colt45-2007
Don'tHateThe88

Great Site: Late Model Restoration Supply

I have nothing but good things to say about Late Model Restoration Supply (LRS)... I use them for there former C/K Resto site for 88-present Chevy Truck Parts... They also offer Mustang, Ford truck, Dogde truck, and Dodge Challenger parts.

In the past two months I have ordered well over $500 worth of things from them and have ordered things on three separate occasions. Each time I have placed my order on a Friday, the order has been viewed on a Monday and I have recieved my order on Thursdays each time, 3 day shipping from recievement of order. Everything has been correct, exactly as described, and exact to the pictures they post. Everything has come in well wrapped packages and with no damages.

The only thing that I've had happend with them that would be called a hiccup at worst was I once got another guys order but along with my order. I called them to notify that I got someone else's order too and they sent me a UPS return label so I could send it back, they later sent me a $20 coupon just for notifying them that I recieved another order, they said most people would have kept it without anyone knowing, I guess I'm just a nice guy LOL! But once again if any of you have an 88-present Chevy or any other of the vehicles I stated and are in need of parts definately check out latemodelrestoration.com