The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-15-2006, 04:50 PM   #1
Billla
Account Suspended

Thumbs up Dreamers Rods and Pickups Northwest

These guys helped me out with my bent front frame from my kid's accident. They did outstanding work of straightening and welding in a frame chunk to let me get the front end put back together. Very happy with the lead time, communication, pricing and the quality of the work.

http://www.pickupsnw.com/

Last edited by Billla; 05-15-2006 at 04:50 PM.
Billla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:38 PM   #2
KCW
1972 GMC 2006 GMC

Thumbs up Re: Dreamers Rods and Pickups Northwest

Dreamers has been awesome throughout my truck build project. I buy most all my parts through them. Very knowledgable about our trucks and most custom applications too.
KCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 10:52 PM   #3
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: Dreamers Rods and Pickups Northwest

im glad you guys got good service from them because i had an opposite experience. and as far as buying stuff from them (maybe its different from having them actually do fab work) i hope you check prices before you just go in there and buy, because i found on several things they are way overpriced, board vendors and summit had better prices.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 05:26 PM   #4
KCW
1972 GMC 2006 GMC

Re: Dreamers Rods and Pickups Northwest

Man ....sorry to hear of your bad experience. I work with a group of guys that all do business there and everyone has nothing but great things to say about them. I like supporting board members too......but I also like keeping the local guy open for business.
I have used a variety of local talent to do things and fabricate some for me and I can say one thing I learned is to be very specific about what I want and not change my mind mid stream without knowing it will take longer and cost more. There is a large pool of talent here in the Pacific Northwest and Im having a good time getting to know alot of them.
Best wishes to all!! K.C.
KCW is offline   Reply With Quote