The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2009, 08:37 AM   #1
Huck

67-72 Chevy truck & blazer garage sale

This is a HEADS UP notification of my intent to sell off my parts collection due to several factors--old age catching up, space issues, health, etc.
I have LOTS of stuff and would like to sell it all but realize no one would be interested in that kind of buy so What I will do is list inventory with prices and set a date for a garage sale.
Just to tickle your interest, here are some things that will be offered: Tach Dash, Tac Vac Dash, Speed Waning, AM/FM both truck and van, Tilt column's both truck and van, Console's (12), New Blue Bucket covers (71-2), new Black Bench cover 72, 350 turbo for 4x4, transfer case for 4x4, 2--700R4s, 71-2 Bumper mounts (lots), 6 lug rallies, 2-GMC tailgates, Radiator support, shift linkage, PS setups, Blazer top hardware, Blazer hatch, 4x4 eng crossmember, 4x4 trans crossmember, Sun visors, windshield wiper arms/blades, door lower skins, front and rear 4x4 axle asms, posi rear for leaf spring truck, lots of trim, bumpers, disc brake setups, 4spd trans, and probably the most interesting is A PAIR OF NOS BLAZER BEDSIDE SKINS>--plus a lot more. How about a 3speed overdrive for a tri-5 chevrolet?
Prices will be very attractive as I want and need to move stuff. EXAMPLE --Tach dash will start at $165. and AM/FMs at $160.
My pile has been built over 15 years and includes several collections I bought out years ago so no telling just what will pop up as I drag everything out.

This will be a local sale for the benefit of both the buyer and the seller. If after the garage sale I still have a lot of stuff---I'll consider shipping smaller items but will scrap larger stuff as I can't handle big items any more. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know and if I find it, I will price and hold with deposit.
Thanks for reading and hopefully I will have a bargin for anyone interested.
Huck
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote