The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Denee007

My '59 Apache

I'm finally getting around to making a build thread. most of you know my '59 Apache. Bried history; I bought the truck from a lady here in Houston, kind of a stressed sale. The truck had already been painted a burgundy metallic with pearl. Very pretty in the sunlight! The truck was already painted and it has had the power front disc brake conversion done~ one thing less I have to do!

This is the day that I bought the truck. Here it is being loaded and soon to be at my home across Houston. One thing that can be seen is this photo is the left rear wheel being setback a few inches.

I had gone through a process of getting the motor running, but being a 230, it just doesn't capish with the truck. Though it does run now, I'm just not going to be happy with this motor and tranny.

I've been moving very slowly due to a reoccuring back problem, but I think I'm slowly coming out of it, but will be looking into a means of brains over brawn utilizing lift, maybe even making a small lift that will pick up smaller items. I've got an idea in my head and will post it as time goes on. Bascially will be just a smaller version of a full lift.
I have yet to order the repair metal for my radio~

This is the truck after I had repaired the left spring and installed a 2" lift, but I think that's all going to be changed out in the near future.
Denee007 is offline   Reply With Quote