The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2007, 12:35 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

The date is set LonghornMan is coming to the NW

Ok all NW people Andy is coming on Sept, 29th. He is going to pick up the ochre burb and the parts burb here in Monroe. I would like as many NW members to come out for a BBQ, and a little work party to make the burb a little more road worthy. There are some rubber fuel lines and heater hoses to replace. I think he is going to change the tranny fluid and filter. Also he is going to convert to HEI before he hits the road. This is a rain or shine deal. I have plenty of room to park our trucks, and plenty of room to get out of the rain (if it decides to rain that is).

I can provide hamburgers, hot dogs and soda (Sorry, I would prefer no alcohol, its my in laws place where this will be happening and I don't want any incidences). I don't have a portable BBQ though, any volunteers for that? Let me know here or by pm if you want to come out and if you want to help with any of the eats or do a little wrenching.

When we have planned these little get togethers in the past there is lots of interest, but in the end very few people end up coming. There are a ton of NW people on this board and personally I think we could easily have more people show up than were at the big meet earlier in the year. Umm, sorry no camping its a one day deal

Its one Saturday in September...summers over, it should be easy to clear your plate for one day of truck fun.

I think Andy will post his route also so people can be ready in case he has any problems. A lot of you guys have already gave him your info. This should be an interesting journey.

Mark

Last edited by CG; 09-13-2007 at 12:36 AM.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote