The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-11-2009, 06:45 PM   #1
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

88-94 door panels . silverado with cranks, $60

88-94 DOOR PANELS -This is a hard to find pair of door panels in that they are from a Silverado, but they have crank (manual) windows and door locks. If you want to spruce up the inside of your basic, no frills, work type truck than these just might be the ticket for you. There are only two small noticeable flaws and both are in the same spot on each door panel and I have shown a close up to point it out. There is also a broken end on the one pull strap and usually what I do is weld a washer onto the end to make it useable again. I am missing the one small plastic cap that that fits over the screw at the one end of the strap. Overall this pair of panels are clean though and a rare find. I believe Gm called this color beige, but MY description is a mocha type color. They are NOT Gray at all, They were removed from a 1989 full-size Silverado and this is all I have left from the truck. These will fit the 88-98 body style truck doors, but they are only dash match up for 88-94. You also might have to re-position door handles to use on a 95-98.

These will be a lot pricey to mail just because of the size(Oversize #2) of the box not the weight .
the mailing companies charge by 'dimensional sizing' now.

If you are interested email me direct at dbcrossy@verizon.net with '88-94 DOOR PANELS' as the subject.

I may be able to get these down to Oversize #1 which would reduce shipping price a lot.
Regardless , I will need ample time to get them mailed off as it will be a custom made box.
thanx , Crossy

98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.

Last edited by crossy; 01-18-2009 at 12:59 PM.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote