The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #1
ob1monkey

Thumbs down Race-Mart/Horrible service

Howdy everyone, I thought I would share this with everyone. I placed an order on 2/13/13 for some russel fitting that were listed as in stock on there website. After waiting 72 hr I checked my order status and found that two fittings of nine ordered had been drop shipped from the mfr. it also listed the remaining items were expected to ship on 2/18/13. So I waited, on the morning of the 19th I email and asked for a status update. nothing, then a few hours later I checked and the same parts now say expected ship date of the 22nd. So I wait some more. yesterday the 25th I email and ask for an update. I got a very snide check our website. Well to send the request you have to be in the status update part of there website. I respond clarrifiying that i have checked and have seen no update. Respone( we are currenlty sending out all tracking number from monday). today I check and nothing has changed, once again I email. They claim they are all on back order and will ship soon. I requested that the remaining items be canceled and asked for a refund for those items. Response we can't they are to far ito the shipping process for edelbrock to cancel them. at this point I have no clue when I will reciev the remaining fittings and no tracking numbers. PLease everyone be very careful if you decide to Deal with Race-mart(Paul fink) he claim to have inventory but it seems he is just a person placing drop ship order once you order from him. Ben
ob1monkey is offline   Reply With Quote