The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-21-2015, 04:03 PM   #1
Dustydog

GMC Pauls

First time ordering from this company and I felt I needed to let everyone know about my experience.

I sent in my order last Monday morning 11/16/15 and I received all my parts on Wednesday 11/18/15!!

After I sent in the order I noticed that I clicked on the wrong state in my address! I hit Idaho instead of Illinois. I was in a panic and sent an e-mail to let them know I had made the mistake. I received an e-mail back right away from "Danielle" saying that it happens all the time and not to worry about it, they had already taken care of it.

In todays world a lot of companies talk about customer service but based on my experience with GMC Pauls they truly deliver on it.

The parts I received were all correct and appear to be very well made. The parts were for the inner / outer rocker, hinge pillar and rear pillar. ONow if I can just get them installed everything will be great!

I cant wait to get these parts installed and order more. From this point on if I need anything I will check with GMC Pauls first and if they have what I need that is where I will get them!

Thanks to everyone at GMC Pauls!
Dave
2004 C5 Vette
Dustydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 06:02 AM   #2
OL SKOOL

Re: GMC Pauls

I have ordered several times from Gmc Pauls. Always have had good parts and timely delivery. I like your Gmc in your avatar Dusty. I have a 70 Gmc stepper on the cab stand now.All metal welded back in hoping to get interior painted and put back on frame soon.
OL SKOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #3
A1971Blazer

Re: GMC Pauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol skool View Post
i have ordered several times from gmc pauls. Always have had good parts and timely delivery.
x2
1972 Chevrolet K/5 Blazer
A1971Blazer is offline   Reply With Quote