The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-13-2016, 05:53 PM   #1
inkfamous13

1966 c20 f&r coils 8 lug to 6 lug c10 swap nothing fancy drums 6 lug outcome.

Hi. Names chris been floating around on all these sites a long time. Ive owened alot of trucks and classic cars. Never considered a c20 truck but found a rust free california black plate factory 283, dealer installed nv-540 od shifting istructions on glove box. Has 4 seasons a/c (all there) and deluxe heater,factory sway bar, pass lock,tinted windshield. It has coils front and back. Only rust is nickle size on drivers fender and someone back in the 70-80s installed sun roof in it. I need to know the quickest easiest way to make it a c10 suspension? Just looking for 6 lugs front and back and want to install power drums booster. Help on used model that swap would be greatly appreciated. Can i just install spindles,drums from a 63-66 c10? Plan is to bag it and put steel wheels and fat whites on it. Or if anyone knows someone whos looking to restore a clean fully optioned 1966 c20 let me know would be willing to sale cuz its so orig clean. Before i gut it lol just rebuilt carb, runs great but geared seriously low. Help on that would be appriceated.:
inkfamous13 is offline   Reply With Quote