The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-19-2016, 07:18 PM   #1
SideShow

CPP Brake lines and Brake Kit Instructions?

I recently picked up the CPP Brake line kits and Brake upgrade, for my 1968 C10, from Summit Racing. This Includes kit CLP-6770FLK, CLP-6772RLK for the front and rear brake lines and CLP-6770GSK6D for the Brake upgrade from Drum to Disk.

Nice kits but for a big uh oh for me, someone who has little automotive expertise but is trying to learn, no instructions at all. Now I managed to get the spindles, disks, etcetc on, however I can not figure out for the life of me the routing of the brake lines from the proportioning valve off the side of the master cylinder.

I have looked and some of you have moved the valve to under the master, but I would prefer it on the side. Is there anyone with some pics of the front brake line routing with the CPP setup? I am sure those who know how to bend there own did and that wouldnt exactly help here.

Thank you for any help anyone can offer.
SideShow is offline   Reply With Quote