The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-27-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
GMCJOE

Thumbs up Great Experience with Cash3481

Been working with Mike (aka Cash3481) for the last few months on buying several parts for my disc brake conversion and a few other random parts. Between 2 trucks and whatever parts he had from others, he got my order filled. Being deployed prevented me from going and picking these parts up myself (relatively local purchase), as it would have been cheaper for me to drive there rather than getting them shipped.

He worked with me on that, and had them brought up to my location and met my wife to complete the deal. A+ seller in my mind, especially going out of his way to help me out. Great communication on top of it, and great price's.

He makes good on his deals also, I had a pretty big order to be filled. Sent him a list, and added a few things to it afterwards. I am sure it was confusing for him with all the other people that was requesting parts. One item was forgot, and Mike being good to his word is boxing it up and sending it to me.

No complaint's here, hope everyone else has just as great dealings with Mike as I have so far.

1969 GMC SWB-350 SBC 700R4
2013 Ram 2500 CC Laramie Longhorn Edition-6.7 PPEI EFI Live CSP5 5” ProFlo Exhaust
GMCJOE is offline   Reply With Quote