The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #1
glock35ipsc
Next project: 1970 K10

Talking For those waiting on Camaro caliper brackets....

****AS OF 4-22-09 - I HAVE MADE 25 MORE SETS AND THEY ARE READY.****
GO TO http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...01#post3273001 FOR MORE INFO

I've been putting ya'll off long enough now, but staying busy is a good thing! I got some time today to work on the new design, and things look VERY promising!

Pics are below. Now, these are just test pieces. These are cut from 1/8", as that is what was on the table at the time. The final parts will either be 3/16" or 1/4".

They will consist of two pieces. Also, overlook the washers that I'm using as spacers!!!! I did not have the right length for the two that hold the caliper on, and the ones in between the two brackets will be replaced with a spacer piece that will be welding in place.

I have not finalized a price yet. They will be more than the Impala/Caprice brackets since there is twice the material and a little more labor in them, but they won't be crazy expensive. The final material thickness will also play into the price. Also, my compressor has a hard time keeping up with continuos cutting for the number I will be doing. So the first batch will probably be outsourced to my steel supplier and be laser cut. I will not be upcharging for this, and I will sell them at the same price as if I were cutting them here.

Here are the pics, and I will keep everyone updated. If you have already expressed interest to me, I probably have you on my list. I will do a mass P.M. to all those I have on my list in the very near future.
Attached Images

1970 Chevy K10 LWB "Goldie" 350/TH350 next project!!
1981 Chevy C10 LWB 355/TH350 - My son's truck

LS SWAP FORUM! Tons of LS swap info here!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT THE GREATEST BOARD ON THE NET!
CLICK HERE FOR THE FAQ INDEX by KRUE

Last edited by glock35ipsc; 04-22-2009 at 09:10 PM.
glock35ipsc is offline   Reply With Quote