The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-12-2011, 11:23 PM   #26
Hart_Rod

Re: 72 2wd Blazer and 71 Burb both a projects!!

Mike, I'm interested in one of the quads. Can you send me more information and a price?

Rob
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #27
paul mora

Waiting to hear from you about then rack I am waiting for sent you a PM

Paul
Posted via Mobile Device
paul mora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #28
meathead95
computer illiterate

how much for the sportster?
Old 04-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #29
paul mora

One last try to get you to answer me. Waiting for my package in the mail checked was cashed March 22. Where are you.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-10-2011, 07:46 PM   #30
paul mora

If you bought the burb or blazer from this guy please send me a PM i would like to talk to you about contacting him about some parts he never shipped.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #31
70rs/ss

Paul, sorry about the lack of communication, I replied to a PM but the board was not alerting me to new replies to my threads or PM's? Anyways as stated the roof rack mounts got damaged as the Burb was being moved from where I had it stored to the shipper, so it is not saleable. I sent out a Bank MO for $175, $25 more than you gave me for the hassle. I have sold thre vehicles on this board in the last 2-3 months totalling over $9k, please DO NOT insinuate that I ripped you off for $150, that's not cool. I am sure I could have been quicker with my response, but again as I stated in my PM I was trying to find replacement mounts so that I could complete the sale, but those roof racks are 30-40 years old and the feet are pot metal so I guess they broke just like these did and I couldn't find replacements so I refunded the money plus some for any inconvienience. I was sellings vehicle because I needed the $$$ and the vehicles were the priority, so I focused on them and getting them ready for shipment as well as delivering two of them personally, so the roof rack did take a back seat, as it was not posted for sale, the Burb was. Let me know when you get the MO as I can track it if need be.

To all others interested in the above vehicles for sale, the Blazer, Suburban, and now my 90 454SS have all been sold.

The Quads (all four are available).

The Sportster is also available, all of which have factory warranties, and all are like new since none of them has been riden for any period of time, the Harly has like 130 miles, the quads (no odometers) have a few hours of runtime, as all were bought around 9-12/07 and then I found out I had a broken vertebra in my back and had fusion surgery in 6/08, none of them has been riden since, they have been stored but started up and the batteries kept up with battery tenders, so they are all ready to RIDE!! any interests, PM me, and hopefully I'll get the notifications!!
70rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 06:11 PM   #32
paul mora

A simple message weeks back could have avoided this. I was advised by board to take the steps I did and I agree. I would assume that if you agreed to sell some thins and you did not ship for weeks you would notify the buyer. I am a reasonable person and understand personal problems. I will feel comfortable when the money gets to my door and back in my account.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-14-2011, 07:39 PM   #33
70rs/ss

No sweat, it'll be there, as for the no messages, I wasn't getting notifications from the board, so I wasn't checking in. No harm no foul. Just an FYI, I have been burned on this board, for $200 on an intake I never recieved, and for $500 for some parts that were shipped but I never recieved and for $1800 on a 700r4 that I was foolish enough to give a former member because he bought a bunch of other parts from me, but didn't have the $$$ for the trans, he lives in Vegas so I figured since we met part way and he gave me a couple grand for the parts, I could trust him, well he has my trans, and I am out the $$$. I am not that guy, sorry you were nervous, but I sent a bank drawn MO not a personal check so when you get it, it is cash, no worries.
70rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:47 PM   #34
paul mora

I got it in the mail today thanks for clearing it up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-18-2011, 11:04 PM   #35
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70rs/ss View Post
No sweat, it'll be there, as for the no messages, I wasn't getting notifications from the board, so I wasn't checking in. No harm no foul. Just an FYI, I have been burned on this board, for $200 on an intake I never recieved, and for $500 for some parts that were shipped but I never recieved and for $1800 on a 700r4 that I was foolish enough to give a former member because he bought a bunch of other parts from me, but didn't have the $$$ for the trans, he lives in Vegas so I figured since we met part way and he gave me a couple grand for the parts, I could trust him, well he has my trans, and I am out the $$$. I am not that guy, sorry you were nervous, but I sent a bank drawn MO not a personal check so when you get it, it is cash, no worries.

so glad everything worked out. Please do not be upset with the buyer.. being burned, and as much as we discussed it in the past, you can fully understand someone being upset by lack of communication or parts.

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up. As for the notifications, from time to time we have issues with carriers throwing site mail into spam. For example yahoo, most site email will go straight to spam files. If a yahoo user does not have the site in their accepted email list, they wont see most of them. Its annoying, but could be why.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote