The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Vendors Marketplace

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2010, 08:47 AM   #1
FuelCellGuy
FUEL CELL GURU

Exclamation Sure-Fit Fuel Cell Group Buy!

It is time for a FuelCellGuy group fuel cell buy. What we have is an 18-20 gallon (your choice) fully baffled, sure-fit, fuel cell kit. Kit INCLUDES tank, sending unit, filler neck (your choice thru the bed or 90 degree), and mounting hardware. The tank is constructed of .125 wall aluminum. If you are running fuel injection, an in-tank pump assembly is available for $230. Our regular price on this particular tank is $425. I am dropping the price to $415 + shipping for the first 5 tanks committed to and paid for. I'll drop them to $400 + shipping when we get to 10. Slight modifications can be made without incurring any additional costs. This group buy will include tanks for any year model. The deadline to sign up for the group buy will be September 4th @ 12 NOON. I will accept 50% down to secure your place in the group buy with the balance due before shipping. Please post here or send me a PM. Once again thanks for all the years of loyal support.

BTW, I had to "borrow" a few pics of ones that I have built. Kids deleted all mine.
Attached Images

Last edited by FuelCellGuy; 08-21-2010 at 11:57 AM.