The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2021, 01:56 PM   #1
Ziegelsteinfaust

A word about stress.

Originally I thought I had just more knee troubles due to last years meniscus surgery. Plus the MRI at that time revealed arthritis from over use.

After going through a few tests. My knees while still messed up are not the cause. I will still eventually need a knee replacement due to damage, but just not now.

While I do not know the true problem yet. Pain is still a real problem in my life. All the problems my Dr mentioned list stress in the top 3 of causes. Usually #1.

So for those of you like me who always have to do something or flip through channels, and read because stuff on TV is not relaxing. Or are riddled with ADD. Get frustrated, and aggravated doing relaxing hobbies.

Please learn to be better at relaxing, and don't stress about stressing. Stress related health issues are no fun, and the DR also said I am also priming myself for a future heart attack.

Please try to learn from my painful mistake if you have not learned that lesson already in life.
Ziegelsteinfaust is offline   Reply With Quote