The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2018, 06:17 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

Parts from a 74or 74 GMC camper deluxe

I just picked up this 74 GMC camper special truck that I am planning on using as a parts truck for my recent acquisition 76. This truck has some stuff that's not ordinary so I figured I put this out here for a day or so and see where it got me. I will sell this whole truck as is with a clear title for $1000 It does run and im told drives , but there is a brake issue with the lines and I haven't been able to confirm the driveability. It was a 454 truck with a th400 currently has a 350 motor however if I begin disassembly the parts will be as follows I plan on using the motor, front outer fenders, bed, rear bumper, and tailgate

Cab no doors no dash cap no seat no interior trim column etc will have heater/Ac box some wiring repairable needs front supports no vin or title $300

Doors pretty decent will need minor repairs no mirrors $75 each
Door panels set as is driver quality $200
th400 core transmission. I am told it shifts fine but due to the fact brake lines are rotted im not driving the truck on a road $100
Rear end has camper special set up complete with heavy springs and rear sway bar $150
radiator large appears to be four core OEM $100
grille $75 includes original 454 emblem needs good cleaning and repaint but its all there
if truck is sold whole once paid in full I can help ship for extra money if its parted, I will ship small items only and will work with your shipper on large stuff
Attached Images

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote