The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-22-2017, 10:57 AM   #1
inkfamous_13

Complete 5 lug disc brake swap,steering box and pump ,auto column working from 72 c1

I've got a complete 5 lug swap from a 72c10 v8 automatic truck to get my 66 c20 to a 5 lug truck. Plans are changing and i am now going to leave it 8 lug or mabye just convert to 6 lug c10 from another truck 63-70 because I only roll factory steel wheels and I'm thinking I might keep this truck to haul our vintage trailer we just got so this amazing swap set up is for sale. I basically bought a 72 c10 truck complete and droped the complete crossmember off frame with the steering box and front brakes still hooked to master . still got brake pressure in them. This was a low mile truck and the kid blewbthe motor andbthere it sat pissing dad off till i got it out of his driveway. Ive got the 5 lug rear end connected to the trailing arms ( trailing arms not for sale) and I have the long bed drive shaft also. I also have automatic trans crossmember and auto trans wiring harness. And i have the automatic steering column for a manual to auto trans swap. This was a v8 aito truck with a/c so should be geared nice. I parted most of truck out with exception of cab and doors . Also have a set of rally wheels got two 15x7's and two 15x6.5 or 15x6 not sure exactly got to get tires off but belive 6.5's. I will sell all of this set up for $1200 that's a hell of a deal. It's all off read to bolt up. You and a buddy or two can knock out complete 5 lug swap in weekend. So that's complete 5lug disc bolt in crossmember power steering box and pump,brake master,drive shaft,5 lug rear end , set of rally wheels. If you have a 6 lug rear end from 63-66 then that can go for $1k. + a 63-70 c10 6 lug (GET'S YOU EVERYTHING) I was goin to Turn rotors, new pads &flex line's and grease up joints and bolt her up in there. Hit me up with offers. Would like to get this gone free up some space and money. Would like to register this vintage camper i just acquired. Thanks or if you got a complete 6 lug setup bagged or stock your willing to trade to knock down the price? I'm interested in hearing ya out on complete 6 lug crossmber + rearend from 63-70 trailing arm /coil spring truck only.
Attached Images

Last edited by inkfamous_13; 01-29-2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Pics
inkfamous_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 10:59 AM   #2
inkfamous_13

Re: Complete 5 lug disc brake swap,steering box and pump ,auto column working from 7

Txt me @661-718-7416 for pics of everything. To hard to find and load. Rather just take new ones lol
inkfamous_13 is offline   Reply With Quote