The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-18-2015, 04:01 PM   #1
autocross

My 71 ground up c10 build

My name is John and I purchased a 71 longbed Cheyenne minus the bed and a hacked frame. Along with it I got a short bed frame that was in decent shape. So far I have stripped, scrubbed, welded,primed and sealed and painted the frame. I have also installed a new trailing arm x-member adjusted to 4 degrees, installed a 3.25 C-notch and shock relocate upper brackets. I have a new trans x-member and tubular engine mounts. I have been slowly getting parts to start the transfer of the rear end to the new frame. It will include a 11.5 disc brake conversion and all new hard and soft lines. A relocated fuel tank with new stainless fuel lines and sending unit. This truck will be 100% built by me and my vision of what I want. I welcome any advice as long as it doesn't turn into a insult session or an internet commando starting trouble. No one needs that and I sure wouldn't do it to any of you.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/gallery/...ame_work_4.jpg

I'm having issues with not having my gallery attached to my CP and not able to figure out how to post visible pics. I've asked the admins but no help yet.
autocross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:54 PM   #2
Xeen

Re: My 71 ground up c10 build

Welcome to the board.
Imgur is a photo hosting site that is easy to use and will help you manage your photos with lots of size options, you simply upload your photos to the site using the "computer" button, click on your user name at the top right to access your photos, then click on the photo you want to link, choose a size then link them using the "BBCode (message boards & forums)" format.
http://imgur.com/
There are a lot of good people here, I hope you enjoy your time here.