The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

View Poll Results: Shirts?
Yes, medium 5 9.26%
Yes, large 15 27.78%
Yes, xl 19 35.19%
Yes 2xl 13 24.07%
No. I'm proud of my body and will remain shirtless through the summer. 2 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #126
Rusbuilt

Re: The One & Done Party!!

Thats so awesome!
Rusbuilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #127
Dinos63
chevy only

great time !! so many super cool duudes
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2013, 11:03 PM   #128
Dinos63
chevy only

more
Attached Images

Old 05-26-2013, 12:38 AM   #129
oldman3

Looks like everyone had a great time, crew shot is super...Jim
oldman3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 04:18 AM   #130
ddubbs

Had a great time meeting all the people from the forum at the One N Done party. Great group of guys.,can't wait to catch up at the next get together!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Projects
56 Chevy pickup Porterbuilt FR/RR dropmembers
ddubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #131
dbomb53

There was alot of tallent working in the garage! Great to sit back and watch
Old 05-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #132
Bennett68C10

Awesome job guys, looks like it was a great time. Wish I lived closer, would have loved to have been there.
Posted via Mobile Device

66 Suburban

Burb Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=751361

IG: bennett68c10
Bennett68C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #133
broey
Square

Oh man, what an awesome turn out we had! I cant believe the level of talent that showed up to help.

the day was a total success. everything went so smooth. I was running around all day and I wanted to remember everyone and everything they did but I cant =(. But to start off I want to thank Dino. He opened up his garage and his tools to everyone who showed up. If you had any idea how much of a tool collection he has you would be amazed, he can easily battle with any professional shop out there today. With out his shop there is no Way we would have been able to get this done. Nathan and Dave from Porterbuilt, You guys are are awesome! anyone who got the chance to work with Nate and Dave, or watch Nate weld has to have learned something! Jason and Brandon from Street Trucks Magazine. Both really cool, down to earth guys who covered the event and live streamed for everyone online. This was the first time they did a live stream and when we lost the Wi-Fi, Jason used his own phone and all his data to continue to stream the event for everyone watching at home. Thank you to Delmo!! He ran the front end build. they moved to fast and he was So knowledgeable on it that it made everyone seemed relaxed and comfortable in what they did.

The Workers!! man everyone kicked a$$ I hope Dino can chime in on the dudes I cant remember names for but.. Dave, Travis, Eric, John Oro, Aaron, Darnell.. all did so much. The dude that helped clean the frame with me and Dave while everyone was eating, He worked his butt off, The dude that assembled the control arms was cool. Mike and the dude with the gnarley beard in the tre5 shirt who assembled the front hubs and steering were a huge help. Eddie and his son got down all day, Eddie Money also helped a bunch, Sam Castronova, Rob Yezzi and Black Rob who are some of my good friends All showed up at 8 in the morning and stuck around until the very end. Thanks to them. Someone brought eye and ear protection for everyone, that was really cool, thanks! another dude brought water out which was cool too! And pretty much everyone else, I know a lot of dudes had to leave early, but still gave whatever time they could. every little but helped And I really appreciated it. I wish I could have had a chance to talk to everyone who showed up.

If you came out please post what you did here so I can say thank you and we can get a good idea of who did what, and how many people were actually involed!!

also, Brian from studio PCK, he killed it with the posters!!! the dude from MyRideIsMe.com was super nice and took sooooo many photos, cant wait to see how they come out.

All the sponsors, Porterbuilt, SM powder coating, My Stripes, Royal Purple, Chevy Only, Problem Child Kustoms Delmos Speed and Kustom. Thank you so much!

My Dad.. He did all the cooking and bought all the food and drinks! Thank you for that.
Old 05-26-2013, 12:31 PM   #134
Dinos63
chevy only

well done joey, I have the list some of the guys that helped out and I will post them today.So many people to thank and am truly blessed to be apart of such great community of great guys that enjoy and have such passion for these trucks
Old 05-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #135
Jmorales3181

Very cool man! That must have been an awesome experience! Thanks for taking the time to make it as real as possible in the pics for us east coast guys that would love to make it to something like that. Can't wait to see more pics of the truck!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 05-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #136
ddubbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by broey View Post
Oh man, what an awesome turn out we had! I cant believe the level of talent that showed up to help.

the day was a total success. everything went so smooth. I was running around all day and I wanted to remember everyone and everything they did but I cant =(. But to start off I want to thank Dino. He opened up his garage and his tools to everyone who showed up. If you had any idea how much of a tool collection he has you would be amazed, he can easily battle with any professional shop out there today. With out his shop there is no Way we would have been able to get this done. Nathan and Dave from Porterbuilt, You guys are are awesome! anyone who got the chance to work with Nate and Dave, or watch Nate weld has to have learned something! Jason and Brandon from Street Trucks Magazine. Both really cool, down to earth guys who covered the event and live streamed for everyone online. This was the first time they did a live stream and when we lost the Wi-Fi, Jason used his own phone and all his data to continue to stream the event for everyone watching at home. Thank you to Delmo!! He ran the front end build. they moved to fast and he was So knowledgeable on it that it made everyone seemed relaxed and comfortable in what they did.

The Workers!! man everyone kicked a$$ I hope Dino can chime in on the dudes I cant remember names for but.. Dave, Travis, Eric, John Oro, Aaron, Darnell.. all did so much. The dude that helped clean the frame with me and Dave while everyone was eating, He worked his butt off, The dude that assembled the control arms was cool. Mike and the dude with the gnarley beard in the tre5 shirt who assembled the front hubs and steering were a huge help. Eddie and his son got down all day, Eddie Money also helped a bunch, Sam Castronova, Rob Yezzi and Black Rob who are some of my good friends All showed up at 8 in the morning and stuck around until the very end. Thanks to them. Someone brought eye and ear protection for everyone, that was really cool, thanks! another dude brought water out which was cool too! And pretty much everyone else, I know a lot of dudes had to leave early, but still gave whatever time they could. every little but helped And I really appreciated it. I wish I could have had a chance to talk to everyone who showed up.

If you came out please post what you did here so I can say thank you and we can get a good idea of who did what, and how many people were actually involed!!

also, Brian from studio PCK, he killed it with the posters!!! the dude from MyRideIsMe.com was super nice and took sooooo many photos, cant wait to see how they come out.

All the sponsors, Porterbuilt, SM powder coating, My Stripes, Royal Purple, Chevy Only, Problem Child Kustoms Delmos Speed and Kustom. Thank you so much!

My Dad.. He did all the cooking and bought all the food and drinks! Thank you for that.
Man thanks Joey for putting this together. Awesome how it turned out and really glad I got to be a part of it. The group of guys that showed up in all a awesome group of people that shared the same passion and got it done. Thanks Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
well done joey, I have the list some of the guys that helped out and I will post them today.So many people to thank and am truly blessed to be apart of such great community of great guys that enjoy and have such passion for these trucks
Dino thanks for opening up your garage for the event and the hospitality was top notch. Everyone chipped in and worked hard to make it happen.
AWESOME!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Projects
Old 05-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #137
xxlf250

Just got back to Cali ... What weekend..... Had a blast broey can't wait for the next one....Dino thanks for the hospitality, Delmo thanks for 85mph shake down run from my house to Dino's!!! Jon, Travis and everyone else I met this weekend me and my kid had a great time thanks
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
xxlf250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #138
PBFAB.COM

What a great time! We are happy to have been a part of this event. It's always great to get together with the guys who make this industry what it is. I had such a good time that we will be doing another event like this next year at our shop! Thanks to everybody who participated and it was a pleasure to meet all the guys that came out.

Here is a pic of Del and me taking a quick break! Can't say it enough.... I had a great time!
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson
CPP

Supporting this forum since 2003!
PBFAB.COM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:06 PM   #139
amueller454

Had a great time working with everyone. Its really cool seeing people come together like that and work. Met some more awesome dudes from the forum.
amueller454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #140
Boost2Bags

Looks like a blast and the truck looks great. I wish I was able to get out there. The way people on this forum get together and help each other out is amazing. I spent the last 12 years in the Subaru community and never saw anything like this. Truly awesome the passion everyone here has for these trucks! On another note, is there any way to buy one of the C10 club keychains? I'm ready for more pics of the completed truck!
Posted via Mobile Device

1978 C10 SWB bagged - PB Dropmember/ Kp cantilever 4-link
2017 Silverado CCSB LTZ Z71 Midnight edition
1950 Chevy 3100 5 window - all original
Boost2Bags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:09 PM   #141
chevyrestoguy

Broey, I think you may have started a tradition. It would be awesome to see events like this all over the country. Plus, it's a great opportunity to meet other members from the site. For quality of people, this site can't be beat!!!

The truck looks killer!! You guys knocked it out of the park!

My build threads:
'55 Chevy: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=247512

'64 C-20: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=446527
chevyrestoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #142
ddubbs

Wink Re: The One & Done Party!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrestoguy View Post
Broey, I think you may have started a tradition. It would be awesome to see events like this all over the country. Plus, it's a great opportunity to meet other members from the site. For quality of people, this site can't be beat!!!

The truck looks killer!! You guys knocked it out of the park!
Couldn't agree more!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Projects
Old 05-26-2013, 11:58 PM   #143
broey
Square

Darnell you home? if so post up your pics!!
Old 05-27-2013, 02:06 AM   #144
Dinos63
chevy only

few more pics
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2013, 02:08 AM   #145
Dinos63
chevy only

few mo
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #146
offlimts502

"The dude that helped clean the frame with me and Dave while everyone was eating, He worked his butt off" That was me. I don't post a lot on here but definably plan on finding a project to work on in the near future and will be sure to pick everyone's brains.

It was an honor to be working with some of the industry's best and I learned a lot. I appreciate Nate taking me "under his wing" for the day. If only I could've learned to weld like him by the days end.

Dino to me is the famous guy I read about on the forum or in Street Trucks magazine or cruising the grounds at the GoodGuys shows but I never actually met let alone be invited to his shop to work on a truck.

I wish I could remember everyone's name just like most didn't know mine as well but with that said I look forward to talking to everyone more and if anyone needs help on their trucks I'd be more then willing to help. Just don't ask me to weld

Terry
offlimts502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #147
ddubbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by broey View Post
Darnell you home? if so post up your pics!!
Just got to the airport. I will post some pics from my phone. Thanks again for the awesome opportunity to help with the One N Done!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Projects
Old 05-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #148
ddubbs

Posted via Mobile Device
Front crossmember
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Attached Images