The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-06-2006, 02:18 PM   #26
ChevyDude

Re: GMC Paul's ... Anyone else not pleased with?

Yups...what Joe said!!!! Call Les he will make it right!
ChevyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:41 PM   #27
lilred67

i ordered over $500.00 worth of parts from them 2 months ago,the shipper lost the order in transit. talked to them through e-mail and phone and they responded evertime.gmcpauls handled it like a pro, reshipped everthing again,it came a little later than i had hoped,but they did a great job in getting me my order and will do business with them again....keep up the good work gmcpauls....rusty
lilred67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 04:59 PM   #28
67 cst swb

Please read update in first post...
1967 Chevrolet CST LWB originally a 327 TH400 3.73 Posi AC PS PB, had Buddy Buckets, Small Window - parts truck
1967 Chevrolet CST LWB, 283 MT 3.73 had Buddy Buckets, Panoramic Window - parts truck
2001 Chevrolet 3500 2WD Crew Cab Dually 8.1L Allison White
2002 Chevrolet 1500HD 4x4 Crew Cab 6.0L 4L80E Red
67 cst swb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:34 PM   #29
SCOTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 cst swb View Post
UPDATE... I have recieved a return email from Paul. Very nice guy. I sounds like I missed a drop down box in thr freight charges area. (I retyped my order into the website to see where it was, I DID MISS IT) They do have this problem from time to time. They are looking for an upgrades of software to correct these oversights. Also if you are a new customer, which I was, a return email may not yet be set up in the automatic reply section if something changes on your billing nor is it set up to go into thier inbox, until Paul set's it up. (he was at Carilsle at the time) I will definately use them in the future. I hope I didn't turn anyone away from future purchases from them. And if your unhappy with past experiences with GMC Paul's, I encourage you to give them another try.
Good of you to update & show 'oversights' can be made by anyone. I've dealt w/Les. He was diligent in my transaction so I would definitely consider them again on future purchases.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 09:47 PM   #30
Sammy

Yesterday I received a seat cover but it was for a bucket seat. Last night I sent an e-mail. Today I received a e-mail with instructions on how to return them for the bench cover. I may have been the one to screw up the order but they are willing to work with me. So I'd never complain about their service..

"You can wash a pig, soak it in most expensive perfume. In the end it is still just a pig."

ODD BALL build thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=478629"
Sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 08:14 AM   #31
special-K
Special Order

Re: GMC Paul's ...Issues Resolved

I`m curious how VTBlazer`s experience is turning out.He seems to be awefully "Kurt" about it.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:25 AM   #32
Huck

Re: GMC Paul's ...Issues Resolved

Bought a front bumper (72) from Paul a few years back--the screw holes for the turn signal mounting was off on one side (apparently a common problem from the supplier of truck chrome bumpers as I have found several this way). Only simple solution is to drill another hole in the bumper which isn't hard but kind of ticks me off as you now will have a rust issue to deal with. What ticked me off was my sending them an e-mail re. the problem and asking them to address it with the supplier as it was a direct drop ship. I got no response, reply or anything. Kind of surprizing as Paul is generally pretty good about this kind of thing. I didn't keep sending notes as I have other priorities in life but it did impact my future buying decisions. There are LOTS of choices for aftermarket truck parts, many with similar prices-warranties-service. I buy from whoever provides me with the best quality, price, and support==Value. I have done business with Paul again but have also done business with Ricks, Tim Christian, Mothertruckers, Brothers, LMC, The Truck Shop, Atherys, WES, etc.
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote