The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #26
Blue'72
Skinned knuckles

Re: Heres another dreamer.

Quote:
(please note it will only be listed once)
lol!!
'01 Ranger (I've gotta long commute..)
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

My build thread - http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=276904
Old 09-03-2008, 01:49 PM   #27
StingRay

Rare is not necessarily desirable. At least not at 15K.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:36 PM   #28
Ole Blue 68

Does the trailer come with it???
Old 09-03-2008, 04:43 PM   #29
Mister laugh

even with the trailer included i think he may have put an extra one on the front of the price.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:48 PM   #30
dwcsr
Hollister Road Co.

This is the next Barret Jackson Auction Winner. Just needs some touch ups and a little TLC and you'll get $40k easy...... Hey, hey don't bogart that..... I haven't finished yet... Where's my D*&@m clip... {SEND} oops.. I'll just list the other one tomorrow,, they'll never know.. SSSsssssSSSS. SSSSSssssssSSS....Ah!!!.. Oyah...
Old 09-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #31
Long Roof
Old School, New Style

Quote:
please note it will only be listed once
Is that a threat or a promise?
- 96 Chevy Impala SS - mainly stock
- 98 Chevy Tahoe LT 4x4 - all stock
The Bad:
- 86 Chevy Suburban 1/2T 4x4 - winter beater
The Ugly:
- 72 Chevy Suburban 1/2T 2wd - parts truck
Old 09-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #32
Scott Webster
Sheetmetal Psycho

I just showed that ad to my wife to show her what a bargain I got on my '71. Seriously, I think you are only going to see this ad once because he can only afford to list it once or his computer privilages are about to be revoked. If that is very little rust, then mine is almost rust free I think he's sitting in it right now screaming VROOM VROOM VROOM cuz he's stoned and there's an empty engine bay. I'm too tired to go on and I'd just get meaner.......
Future mods: 67 front clip

Webby's Rigginations - where everything has potential!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #33
John Fabris
TOTY 2006

I agree that $15,000 is too high, but that is a rare burb (keep in mind that for chevy, only 299 of 1968 3/4 4x4 burbs were built........ I imagine even less for GMC)

Last edited by John Fabris; 09-03-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #34
MT1972cheyenne

That must be METRIC dollars.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #35
tcb-1
Nothing to see here.....

I'd rather have a run of the mill burb with a run of the mill blue interior for less..........

wonder if the "1 of 4 paperwork" states, "Congratulations, you just ordered the worst color combination possible, you idiot".

THANK YOU to our American Soldiers & Veterans - POW MIA "You will NEVER be forgotten".

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-04-2008, 01:35 AM   #36
jostrans68
Jostrans68

i like the aftermarket heater switch hanging there.. I know why its so much he forgot to mention it has the ultra rare corvette option only offered in 4 of these type of trucks
Old 09-04-2008, 09:15 AM   #37
longhorn71

Yah good Thing I am Still a Member!! IThis truck IS rare 1of 4 means that they built 4 the color code is 1 of 1 but I am glad to see that even after you were informed I was memeberI still continued to bad mouth me.. nice! And atleast one of you WAS a friend
Old 09-04-2008, 09:22 AM   #38
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

'sup Dean.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:33 AM   #39
LOW DOUGH
I'M TRUCK CRAZY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcb-1 View Post
wonder if the "1 of 4 paperwork" states, "Congratulations, you just ordered the worst color combination possible, you idiot".
Old 09-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #40
longhorn71

be fore you all bash me more.The production numbers in canada is 4 only.that 3/4 ton gmc burb 4x4.the 1 of 1 part is the paint and interior which I never did under stand.Yes the gmc production number were destoryed in a fire for the america made trucks.Canada never lost there numbers on the canadian built trucks.There may be a lot of people on the board who think it would not sell.I had 23 emails on the truck that were serious and a cash offer of 600o that we turned down.Today I had 4 phone calls and on it.3 who came out to look and the last guy from Rimby alberta bought it for $12,000 Cash.

Last edited by longhorn71; 09-04-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #41
longhorn71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Man View Post
'sup Dean.
not too much.Just getting finshed the drivetrian in the longhorn
Old 09-04-2008, 09:53 PM   #42
longhorn71

Quote:
Originally Posted by leddzepp View Post
Pipe?? I think he was using a broken light bulb and a blowtorch when he came up with that figure!
I am in know way into any type of drugs and do not take kindly to beening called one either.Thought member bashing was not tolerated on this site?If you do not like a price on something to just leave it be?
Old 09-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #43
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

complaint recieved, thread closed.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:32 PM   #44
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

opened, and welcome back Dean. Sorry if you got offended, these posts happen all the time. You sold the thing, be happy

and have a great day
Old 09-04-2008, 11:38 PM   #45
longhorn71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
opened, and welcome back Dean. Sorry if you got offended, these posts happen all the time. You sold the thing, be happy

and have a great day
thanks Liz long time since i have been here.I have had some issue with life lately that has held me away from the computer(started a towing company with some friends)now its up and running and things a starting to get busy with it.The only reason I am offended is because I was call a "crack" head by three people that did not know me from Adam.I posted my phone number in the add and not one of these chickens could do it over the phone?The guy from Edmonton (1 hour) east of me who start it.Why not bother to phone?Lots of guys are real big and cocky went it come to typing something out.Went I posted it I expected to be bashed by e-mal which did happen by as well,but not one would call and do it on the phone.My number is still posted on that ad I well leave it posted there just in cause any of you"chickens" care to ask any other questions or decide to carry this on.

I have dealt parts on this board in the past as a seller and a buyer.I was fair with everyone I bought and sold too.One deal was a trade that my parts I shipped were lost and I paid the guy his asking price for the parts I received.

Thanks Dean
Old 09-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #46
longhorn71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue'72 View Post
lol!!
guess it only took one time to list it any way!lmao
Old 09-05-2008, 12:08 AM   #47
ksjh1316
Account Suspended

I just read you PM and no I am not some little chicken that hides behind a computer and only had a set online. 90% of the time I have tried to help in any way my limited skills can. I am not looking for a fight or to start some online problems. You have stated that you have your number on your add as well as your e-mail I chose not to contact you and waste your time or purchase the vehicle. That being said I am truely sorry if the "crack pipe" comment did offend you and can understand your point. It is more of an expresion in the midwest that something seems wrong or out of line not that you are a drug user. Please accept my applogy and congratulations to you on your sell.

Last edited by ksjh1316; 09-05-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #48
longhorn71

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcb-1 View Post
I'd rather have a run of the mill burb with a run of the mill blue interior for less..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjh1316 View Post
I just read you PM and no I am not some little chicken that hides behind a computer and only had a set online. 90% of the time I have tried to help in any way my limited skills can. I am not looking for a fight or to start some online problems. You have stated that you have your number on your add as well as your e-mail I chose not to contact you and waste your time or purchase the vehicle. That being said I am truely sorry if the "crack pipe" comment did offend you and can understand your point. It is more of an expresion in the midwest that something seems wrong or out of line not that you are a drug user. Please accept my applogy and congratulations to you on your sell.
Yep accepted.Glad you did not waste me time just kind seemed you wanted to bash me by e-mailing me and your comments on here.Remember here are 20,000 plus members here.You never know where one will show up.My proof on that truck was from gm of Canada.Yes all the candian made truck gmc and chev ALL the records still exist.If you have a gm of Canada vehicle contact gm vintage vehicle services with your e-mai(50 dollar cost)and you receive all the info on that vehicle plus production numbers (for Canada) on that vehicle model including the day it was built when it was shipped and where it was sold.I think it is well worth the 50 bucks for the info for the details they give you.I have a copy for that sheet on the burb in question.I just need to scan it so i can post all the info has
Old 09-05-2008, 01:58 AM   #49
Mister laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhorn71 View Post
thanks Liz long time since i have been here.I have had some issue with life lately that has held me away from the computer(started a towing company with some friends)now its up and running and things a starting to get busy with it.The only reason I am offended is because I was call a "crack" head by three people that did not know me from Adam.I posted my phone number in the add and not one of these chickens could do it over the phone?The guy from Edmonton (1 hour) east of me who start it.Why not bother to phone?Lots of guys are real big and cocky went it come to typing something out.Went I posted it I expected to be bashed by e-mal which did happen by as well,but not one would call and do it on the phone.My number is still posted on that ad I well leave it posted there just in cause any of you"chickens" care to ask any other questions or decide to carry this on.

I have dealt parts on this board in the past as a seller and a buyer.I was fair with everyone I bought and sold too.One deal was a trade that my parts I shipped were lost and I paid the guy his asking price for the parts I received.

Thanks Dean
I'm sorry if i offended you, but like i said in the reply to the pm you sent me. I didn't call you you pick it apart because i have bought and sold many things, and i know what it's like to have my time wasted by someone not interested in paying your price, not even close. Out of curiosity i would like to know a few things about the truck that i had considered calling you to find out. What engine is in it? Any pics of the SPID? What options?

And just like i said in the pm congratulations on the sale.

And if you wanted to talk trucks, i would be more than happy to make the trip out to Dayton valley, let alone call you if i could find the time, i am a more than reasonable person. But being under the impression that GM had no production records the claim in the add seemed bold, and price a little high for not knowing for sure.

Last edited by Mister laugh; 09-05-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:28 AM   #50
leddzepp

Sorry for the offense, I was not insinuating you were a crackhead... just an expression. I have been bashed on here as well...congrats on the sale, I am sure you are laughing all the way to the bank now. The guy who bought it is the real crackhead...just kidding!!!

Last edited by leddzepp; 09-05-2008 at 02:42 AM.
Closed Thread