The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2008, 05:44 AM   #32
special-K
Special Order

Re: Heres another dreamer.

Well,I still think it`s amazing you got $12,000 for your Suburban.Truly amazing.I think anyone who has spent much time being into these vehicles can say that from all they`ve observed that sale price is way out of line from anything else they can compare.Your listed was all about the low-production with very little other info on running condition or anything else to support a 5 digit price tag.Congratulations,regardless.You really pulled that one off.I know if I tryed to sell that I`d be lucky to have gotten any calls at all at that price.I`ve bought and sold alot of low-production and hi-optioned trucks in my time and I have to say I`m shocked.
You got bashed,but not as a board member.Had you listed it here it would have been another story.Those who made comments,including myself,had no idea who they were talking about.From being on this site I`m sure you`ve seen the seller bashing before and I`m surprised you didn`t see it coming.You only made time to come onto the sight to retaliate.Had you taken time to maintain a presence on a regular basis here I`m sure more than the record holding member would have recognized you as the seller.
I`m sure all involved learned a lesson here.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~