The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Product Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-20-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
bad6772
Official Site Guitar Shredder

Al's Liner

Recently Sweet Pea was sponsored by Al's Liner...I cannot say enough about their product....Their bed liner kit is by far the easiest to apply and out preforms every DIY kits on the market....Its a Spray on Type Liner that any one with any mechanical skills (limited or not) can safely apply at home. The instructions are simple,laid out well and will walk you through the entire process......Special Thanks goes out to Dana Mitchell. For everything he has done to help me....This guy goes well out of his way and beyond what one would expect.....look for Dana to be a member here soon......Thanks Al's Liner and a Special Thanks to Dana Mitchell......
bad6772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #2
dammitmitchell
the pollock

Re: Al's Liner

pictures!

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=343538
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=386042
dammitmitchell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:07 AM   #3
bad6772

In my build thread.....page 29

Last edited by bad6772; 06-21-2009 at 02:08 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 AM   #4
Al's Liner

I want to start by thanking Tony for introducing me to this site and letting us get some Al's on Project Sweet Pea. I'm sure you guys have seen several products of this type and many that are not what they claim to be. We are simply putting a product out for DIY Guys that has only been available to the franchises or dealers up until this point.

Check us out and give us a try, don't hesitate to contact us with questions or comments. We have been in the industry since 1996 and have a full tech staff to answer questions and help with any problems you run across.

Thanks again for the opportunity to show everyone our products, we look forward to working with you guys and your projects.

Dana Mitchell, Al's Liner
Al's Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
BarryB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitmitchell View Post
pictures!
you asked for them.
Attached Images

* You may be only one person in the world, But you may also be the world to one person.

* Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Two rules in life.
1. Never sweat the small stuff!
2. Everything is small stuff!

Last edited by BarryB; 06-23-2009 at 05:45 PM.
BarryB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #6
TwiggyTheDrummer
Keep It Simple Stupid.. Nope..

Bad6772, congratulations man! Your truck looks very beautiful and the bed looks great especially in contrast to the body color. I saw Al's Liner on ChopCutRebuild today and was like man, I need to get me some of that.

1963 GMC SWB Fleetside in Sunburst Orange Metallic
305E V6 w/ Plaid VC, Powerglide, BOSS 313 20" Chrome Wheels, Kumho Ecsta STX 275/45/R20's, Alpine/Clarion System, Dynomax Exhaust

Old custom classic trucks have soul. Their dashboards aren't plastic, and they've survived both the best and worst of what the 20th century had to offer. For the owners of these trucks, it's often the same story. Through both good and bad times they persevered, until one day they could turn the key and roll up in a customized truck everyone with good taste would admire.Custom Classic Trucks
TwiggyTheDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #7
BarryB

I'm not trying to knock out Dana here but I am a dealer for the product. When you go to Al'sLiner.com And look at the dealers, I'm BarryB's Coatings

* You may be only one person in the world, But you may also be the world to one person.

Two rules in life.
Old 06-24-2009, 06:29 AM   #8
Al's Liner

Hey guys, thanks for the interest and remember to contact us anytime with questions. If you can't find what you are looking for on the website, let me know and we will try out best to get it on there.

Be sure to check out Barry B's and all of our other retailers, we have approximately 60 retailers around the world right now and over half of the US States covered but are still looking to fill the remaining states. I have no interest in cramming 20 retailers in one state but would like to see at least one per.

If you are interested, give me a call. 800-999-6841. And so you guys know Barry B's not only sells Al's but he sprays as well so he will be able to answer any of your questions as well.

Thanks again!
Al's Liner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:28 PM   #9
bad6772

Glad to see you made it Dana....Good Luck....
Old 06-30-2009, 05:42 PM   #10
BarryB

Hey guys that are interested, I'll be throwing a July sale. for the month of July, I'll give a 10% discount with the purchase of a spray gun. So that would be 135.00 for one kit and a gun, regular price is 150 for one kit and a gun. If I have to ship it, that will be plus the shipping cost.

Two rules in life.