The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #1
pcmcobra

stylin concepts. rant.... wrong stuff!!!

So I ordered all my drop stuff from stylin concepts, and they send me parts for an astro van!!!
I'm a little po'd right now, I called them, they told me I had to pay shipping back to them, send them a copy of shipping $ receipt and they would reimburse me.
Then they would send me the correct parts.
Now I have dont tons of shopping over the years, and never had to pay return shipping for the "store" shipping me the wrong product.

"[ one-stop shopping for truck accessories & performance parts • same day shipping • unbeatable customer service ]"
I don't call that unbeatable, more like really beatable...
Well, at least my wheels are not here yet, so i'm not chomping at the bits to get started...
/rant
pcmcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:24 PM   #2
bigblock73
yeller

Re: stylin concepts. rant.... wrong stuff!!!

I purchased my rear c-notch from them, I was not happy either. The kit was missing two nuts, and the U-bolts were the wrong size (too big). They were pretty un-helpful so I didn't even bother sending it back. I already had new U-bolts, and I went to the hardware store and purchased two nuts.
bigblock73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #3
piecesparts
Parts and more parts

Think of it this way, If you waited for them to send you the paperwork and stuff to ship the parts back to them, then you would have to wait longer to get your new parts. Also, don't you suppose that they have been hit by some of the shdier side of the world and they would like to have their products back inthier shop, before you get reimbursed. I can imagine that you would be a little wary of what you are paying for, if you were in business to make money. I would not have the problem with paying the shipping, but they had better reimburse in a short order.

I have not had any issue with them in theorders that I have placed with them over the years, but then again it could happen any day. I did not get my lowering kit from them, there were outfits that beat their prices.
piecesparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:45 PM   #4
pcmcobra

I do understand they want their stuff back, don't mean to beat the dead horse...this topic has come up too many times for google to count..
just a rant...I mean the box says ASTRO VAN...not c10
lol
I did shop around, some places were close in price, lower by a few bucks, but they had this christmas deal, buy $500 and get a $125 gift certificate, I figured, wth, I can get my drop shocks for almost nothing...
I'm over it...
pcmcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #5
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Next time consider Summit Racing. They have had the best price for almost everything I have bought recently. They even shipped my crate motor freeee...

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote