The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-25-2022, 12:38 AM   #1
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

F/S Radio Delete Plates and OE Mounting Clips

We had a couple of members inquire about radio delete plates over this past weekend and currently have
the three below pictured deletes pulled out/ready to ship. The radio delete plates are $65. each without clips, if
mounting clips are needed add $35. for a pair. The small box shipment is $9.45 in CONUS with tracking, funds
can be sent via paypal, venmo, check or money order, if using paypal option buyer covers fee's. Thanks, Mel

#1 / Radio delete plate. $65. ***Sold/Shipped***

#2 / Radio delete plate. $65. ***Sold/Shipped***

#3 / Radio delete plate. $65. ***Sold/Shipped***

Attached Images

Last edited by Classic Bowties; 02-15-2022 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Availability Update
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 06:41 AM   #2
Thealien

Re: F/S Radio Delete Plates and OE Mounting Clips

I will take a number two with Clips please.
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 09:53 AM   #3
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
Okay you got the #2 delete plate with a pair of mounting clips, the combined total along with info for sending payment has been returned on Tue. 01/25. Thanks, Mel
Old 01-25-2022, 11:23 PM   #4
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thealien View Post
The #2/Radio delete plate and one set of delete plate mounting clips have been shipped off, your package went out via USPS priority on Tue. 01/25 and the expected delivery day is this Fri. 01/28. Thanks again for the repeat business, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 02-09-2022, 12:02 PM   #5
Thealien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
The #2/Radio delete plate and one set of delete plate mounting clips have been shipped off, your package went out via USPS priority on Tue. 01/25 and the expected delivery day is this Fri. 01/28. Thanks again for the repeat business, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Received thanks
Thealien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 06:10 PM   #6
redtide151

Hello- are either of the other two plates still available? I'd like #3 and the mounting clips if so. Thanks!
redtide151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 06:31 PM   #7
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtide151 View Post
Hello- are either of the other two plates still available? I'd like #3 and the mounting clips if so. Thanks!
Yes, correct we can get the above pictured #3 delete plate and a pair of mounting clips headed your way.
The combined total along with info for sending funds has been returned on Thu. 02/10. Thanks, Mel
Old 02-12-2022, 01:13 AM   #8
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtide151 View Post
I'd like #3 and the mounting clips if so. Thanks!
The #3/Radio delete plate and one pair of mounting clips have been shipped off, your package went out via USPS priority on Fri. 02/11 and the expected delivery day is Mon. 02/14. Thanks again for the order, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs, Mel
Old 02-12-2022, 08:57 PM   #9
HCC

I would take the last one. Tks Rod
HCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 09:21 PM   #10
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCC View Post
Okay, you got the #1/Radio delete plate. Before I forward the payment info and total, are you wanting the delete plate by itself or with a pair of OE mounting clips? Let me know, Mel
Old 02-13-2022, 09:15 PM   #11
HCC

Could you pair it with two sets of mounting clips please. Tks Rod
HCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 11:08 PM   #12
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Could you pair it with two sets of mounting clips please. Tks Rod
Sorry, we are only able to offer one pair of mounting clips with purchase of the #1/radio delete plate, your combined total along with info for sending payment has been forwarded on Sun. 02/13. Thanks, Mel
Old 02-15-2022, 11:27 PM   #13
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Hey Rod, the #1/Radio delete plate and one pair of delete plate mounting clips are headed your way, the package went out via USPS priority on Tue. 02/15 and your expected delivery day is this Fri. 02/18. Thanks again for the repeat business, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 02-16-2022, 06:19 PM   #14
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
I will sell a pair of mounting clips if Classic Bowties can’t help you.
I don’t want to jump in front of the OP.
Keith, before stepping it up to the next level, we will kindly ask that you contact HCC directly with your offer and delete your above post in our F/S thread. Given that we are only offering the hard to find mounting clips by the pair with the purchase of each delete plate doesn't give you the option to jump in our thread with your offers. We have to pay the site hundreds of dollars per year to list/sell here and folks adding or offering parts in our F/S threads to circumvent the fee's isn't allowed. After checking your profile out and seeing "67-72 Parts Hoarder" and finding some thirty five F/S post on the parts board in the last few weeks, you yourself may want to view/revisit the subscription tiers here on the site and/or maybe have a look at the below linked thread. Thanks, Mel/Classic Bowties

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=772975

Old 02-16-2022, 06:24 PM   #15
lolife99
67-72 parts collector,…

Quote:
Keith, before stepping it up to the next level, we will kindly ask that you contact HCC directly with your offer and delete your above post in our F/S thread. Given that we are only offering the hard to find mounting clips by the pair with the purchase of each delete plate doesn't give you the option to jump in our thread with your offers. We have to pay the site hundreds of dollars per year to list/sell here and folks adding or offering parts in our F/S threads to circumvent the fee's isn't allowed. After checking your profile out and seeing "67-72 Parts Hoarder" and finding some thirty five F/S post on the parts board in the last few weeks, you yourself may want to view/revisit the subscription tiers here on the site and/or maybe have a look at the below linked thread. Thanks, Mel/Classic Bowties

Wow.
I will kindly delete my post.
You opted out to sell the buyer EXTRA clips without the purchase of a delete plate.
I offered to help.
I will no longer intervene in your posts.

I’m one person selling my private items from last projects.
I am no business.
I recently retired and I thought I could pass on parts I no longer need.
Forgive me profusely.
Sorry I got your panties in a bunch.

Convert to disc brakes.
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=444823

Last edited by lolife99; 02-16-2022 at 06:32 PM.
lolife99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2022, 07:23 PM   #16
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:

I get that you are a paid vendor, but that gives you no right to moderate on the site. Please use the report a post feature like everyone else and leave the moderating to the staff. You do realize lowlife99 is a former staff member and does indeed know the rules. He is also a valued member of this site, as are you. Just because you are a paid vendor does not give you the right to belittle a member and moderate them. Not cool.

Feel free to message me about this, but this is the LAST it will be allowed in this post. No pissing matches and not moderating other members are rules as well.

Thanks
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote