The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-08-2023, 01:31 AM   #101
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Re: F/S 1967-68 Buddy Bucket Seat Misc. Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968C30 View Post
Spacers arrived today. Thanks Mel
Hey Daniel, thank you for confirming the safe arrival, let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs in the future. Mel
Classic Bowties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 12:45 PM   #102
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Bowties View Post
Hello Rich, here are a few pictures to try and help you Id the parts that were offering in this hardware thread, item #2 is available/up for grabs and #4 is being offered as a complete four piece clamp set. That one single OE clamp pictured/offered above to member TBohne may become available if we do not hear from him soon, the same goes for the one single #5/repro cab to center seat back brace that he called for on Thu. 10/22. Here are the pics, and per yesterdays phone call you had also asked about the #6/Repro LH seat adjuster track wires so I have added an installed picture of where it goes as well. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel

Here is where the center buddy seat back brace/cab bracket goes...

So on the center buddy seat, you have that #5 metal bracket still? Also, in your photo, what is that "slivery nub" that the strap is connecting to (right above the brace)? Granted on my recovered buddies that strap wasn't replaced. PO installed buddies into this 72.

'72 Chevy C10 Cheyenne *Super WHT/MED BRONZE/WHT
SBC 350 | TH350 | LWB | AC | Buddy Seats
Upgrades: Tilt | Front Sway Bar | Radio | Sliding Window | Bed Spare w/Lock
Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim
Rich72C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 01:00 PM   #103
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich72C10 View Post
So on the center buddy seat, you have that #5 metal bracket still? Also, in your photo, what is that "slivery nub" that the strap is connecting to (right above the brace)? Granted on my recovered buddies that strap wasn't replaced. PO installed buddies into this 72.
Yes, we have the #5/Center buddy seat backrest to cab brace/brackets on hand ready to ship out, the silver spot in that second pic (post #6) is the phillips pan head screw that mounts the upper seat back retaining strap to the rear panel of cab. Mel
Old 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM   #104
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Really, only a phillips pan head screw? How simple that is! I'll PM you for a brace now.

Bed Rails | Full LEDs | Courtesy Lights | Tachometer | Glovebox Lock & Light | Head Light Relays | *Upgraded Fully Super Trim
Old 08-21-2023, 01:30 PM   #105
CKfan

Get any more #4 in yet (console to frame "?" mark shaped brackets) ? If not, Anyone make repos?
Rick
CKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 04:08 PM   #106
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKfan View Post
Get any more #4 in yet (console to frame "?" mark shaped brackets) ? If not, Anyone make repos?
Rick
Hi Rick, we are still out of the #4/OE center seat console to frame clamps and no, I haven't yet seen a quality repro copy. Mel
Old 08-21-2023, 04:11 PM   #107
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Really, only a phillips pan head screw? How simple that is! I'll PM you for a brace now.
The total and payment info for sending of funds via paypal has been forwarded on Mon. 08/21, we'll get the cab brace packed up and ready to go out. Thanks, Mel
Old 08-22-2023, 08:46 AM   #108
Rich72C10
Mr. Cheyenne

Hey Mel - ever seen these little guys? I was looking at my assembly manual and spied these little "stow" mounts for the Buddy seat belts. Seems rather clever these little things.
Attached Images

Old 08-22-2023, 10:51 PM   #109
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Quote:
Hey Mel - ever seen these little guys? I was looking at my assembly manual and spied these little "stow" mounts for the Buddy seat belts. Seems rather clever these little things.
Yep, I have seen a few sets of the belt retainers over the years. Your center buddy seat backrest to cab brace/bracket has been shipped off, the package went out via USPS priority on Tue. 08/22 and your expected delivery day is this Thu. 08/24. Thanks again for your order and let me know if we can help with any other 67-72 parts needs. Mel
Old 09-29-2023, 01:26 PM   #110
Classic Bowties
Always on the hunt...

Bringing this buddy bucket seat hardware back up ttt...