The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #1
shifty
Questionable

Thumbs up AirRideFittings.com

Just thought I'd share -

I had a really good experience so far shopping with this website - AirRideFittings.com - http://www.airridefittings.com/store - I was shopping for the fittings I needed to get my initial (basic) bag setup in place.

I found their catalog to be much more extensive than any of the other bag manuf'ers, their fittings are very well priced, it looks like they have primarily Parker fittings.

The AirRideFittings.com website is very nicely setup, and easy to use. I had a chance to gab with one of the partners this week, Doug, and he seems to be really down to earth, into the truck scene just like many of the rest of us.

He has been super-responsive - letting me know within a couple hours of placing the order that one of the parts was out of stock, and promptly refunding the amount. Definitely suggest shopping with them again!!

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #2
68laydout

Thumbs up Re: AirRideFittings.com

These guys are awesome! That is all I can say!
68laydout is offline   Reply With Quote