The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-29-2010, 01:11 PM   #26
John @ BROTHERS

Re: 2 thumbs up for "brothers"!

scottsdaleowner75 - PM sent
John @ BROTHERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #27
RUSHNBOBO
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHNBOBO View Post
I rest my case; the non response of my last post to John at Brother's is troubling to say the least. I must assume that there position is that the thread will just go away and business as usual!!

We consumers don't want "private chat's" with vendors that seem to have recurring issues with their customers. This consumer wants want's some confidence that issues have been resolved and obviously others share the same concern.

We are not out to trash your company; just want to see some "public " communication about general shipping, delivery and apparently customer service attitudes!!!!

The only people I expect to be unresponsive or rude to consumers are insurance companies (claims dept. all of them) and anyone working for the government in a customer service position ie. DMV IRS and My State Senator.....these people do not rely on consumers to make money sooooooooo they dont give a sh$%.........

BTW: John I need some parts before my next show in 2 weeks .....whats on sale 67-72
Chev....Tell these guys on this forum that everything is going to be professional and honest and I promise I'll place an order ..........TTYL............

Maybe if we don't talk about it the thread will just run its course and business as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!..................C'MON JOHN ........

Just 1 forum comment .......customers are waiting........................
RUSHNBOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:48 PM   #28
John @ BROTHERS

Quote:
We consumers don't want "private chat's" with vendors
RUSHNBOBO - As a company policy, we are very careful on what information is given out to protect our customers, hence the "Private Messaging" when it comes to specifics. For instance, "jcis4me", Marty did not receive his catalog, therefore I sent a PM so he would not have to provide his address to the world. Also, the PM to "scottsdaleowner75", allows us to discuss the situation in detail and how it can be resolved to his liking.

Quote:
With all do respect John if i sent u a pm the issue would be much less likely to get solved...because face it...if its between me and u all of us know there's no pressure on Brother's to change anything...its just me!!!!
RUSHNBOBO - That is not the case, all feedback (good or bad) is essential to providing the best possible service and experience for our customers.

Quote:
It's simple ...when i scroll through your parts online, next to each part tell the exact date that it will be shipped on all in stock items......just CLEARLY DISCLOSE IT BEFORE I ADD TO THE CART!!!..This is how Summit operates...
RUSHNBOB - I truly wish it was that simple, if it was, our website would have up to the minute status on all product. At the moment, the best way to get that is to place the order via phone or by using our "LiveHelp" option on our website to speak to a customer service agent. However, this recommendation will be taken into consideration. I have accessed your account and you have been a valued customer since 2002. You have solely used our website for all your ordering. In doing so, you certainly would have seen that our website, while still function properly is due for an upgrade. This is not simple (or cheap) but will be done to provide the best customer service available. As for Summit Racing (great company), if we had an annual revenue of over $200,000,000 (yes, all those zeros!), it would have been much easier to pull the trigger on the new website.

Quote:
I rest my case; the non response of my last post to John at Brother's is troubling to say the least. I must assume that there position is that the thread will just go away and business as usual!!
RUSHNBOBO - Also, not the case, just busy running a business. I enjoy the board and it's members. It allows us a valuable incite into the industry, however I not actively searching it and reading every post. When I receive a PM, I am notified by email and I respond on average within 24 hours (another reason I prefer PMs). I have been a member on the board since 2000 and have a total of 229 posts! I hope I have answered all your questions, if not feel free to contact me or my staff at anytime to discuss what we can do for you or any other member.

Thank you,

John
Operations Manager
Brothers Truck Parts
www.brotherstruckparts.com
Phone: (800) 977-2767
Email: john@brotherstrucks.com
PM Link

Last edited by John @ BROTHERS; 09-29-2010 at 02:52 PM. Reason: corrected post count
John @ BROTHERS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:15 PM   #29
AusTx68

I also pm'd John about my parts on back order. He quickly came back to me with a status and tracking number. Thanks John!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:44 PM   #30
scottsdaleowner75
Account Suspended

By the way i found out the manufacturer of the dash pad cover and it is PALCO. Utter junk IMHO. How ironic. The part i purchase to cover GM's cracked dash pad ends up cracking and looking just as bad (to me anyhow) as what it was supposed to be covering up. LOL Again i'm not mad at Brothers for the part as i know they didnt make it i am just disappointed as how they handled it when i did call.
scottsdaleowner75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:32 PM   #31
wwotr

Quote:
Originally Posted by John @ BROTHERS View Post
Roger, the bumpers are currently on sale but when you are ready for the rest of the items, send me a PM. I will see if I can find a sharp pencil with an eraser (not looking to start a precedent).

Thanks,
John
First off a BIG THANK YOU to John for helping me out in Narrowing down and FINALLY, placing the BIG ORDER.

You Sir..RAWK!

Thanks for you Help/Coorespondance and Wealth of knowledge,
(along with the Carpet samples)!

Brothers, has stepped up to the Plate and hit a Home Run with THIS Client!
back in November of 2011.
I don't visit the site much anymore,
but please feel free,
to drop me a private message.
RIP...."RATIKLE"
wwotr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #32
jcis4me

John
Thank you for the catalog, how about some help on a fuel tank, shipping is almost as much as the tank itself! I am not sure as to how much USPS will charge but I don't think they will charge more than the $200 ups wants.
Aloha
Marty
jcis4me is offline   Reply With Quote