The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
CHP c-10

Am I being pushed around or is this normal CPP part II

Just a quick note,
-My original post was closed, yet more trouble...

I thought all of my headaches with my CPP order were over since I finally received my last parts. I find on my credit card statement another charge for $597 (for the kit I just received the last part for) when I already paid for this kit in full a month ago when I ordered.
If you decide to do business with CPP, be thorough. They are very careless with your time and money!!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Am I being pushed around or is this normal CPP part II

Sorry your last post was locked, it was not due to your posts. Have you contacted CPP about this yet?
Old 01-17-2011, 03:36 PM   #3
CHP c-10

Hey Liz,
No apologies needed, I thought the issue was over too. I emailed Jeff with the charge totals and dates, he emailed me back with a few questions and I answered. It has been awhile with no response. I called and left a message...No explanation yet...
Old 01-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
68 short step

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHP c-10 View Post
If you decide to do business with CPP, be thorough. They are very careless with your time and money!!
true true... i hope it all gets squared away quickly.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Im working on this one as we speak. I am aware of the issue. I will keep you guys posted and get this taken care of.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #6
CHP c-10

Hello everyone,
I have an apology to make and I hope everyone will read this (if there is a better way please let me know).

It seems the total I am being charged by CPP is correct. There is no double charge. They used my original payment for part 'A' to cover the shipped part 'B', then they charged the balance at a later date to cover the origianal part that I first ordered. To sum it up, it confused me and I was too quick to jump to the conclusion of another mistake.
Jeff took time from his day to help resolve and explain this to me, so a big thank you and sorry to take up your time.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Very good! Glad it worked out quickly for you.
Old 01-18-2011, 11:18 AM   #8
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Im glad we could figure this out. If there is anything i can do in the future shoot me an e-mail.
Old 02-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #9
stich626
Account Suspended

I think, some need to think,
it seams to me, that guys that work at a vendor , that are not the owners of the company in question, be it this one "CCP" OR OTHERS, are tarred and feathered..
yes issues, suck. but beating up the guy/gal that is PERSONALLY trying to fix the issue,
is very very short sighted, as they don't HAVE TO stick their neck out for the customer or their employer, they can easily walk away, and just be a sales person at a vendor and collect a check on friday..
No idea on whom's every worked at a fairly big company, but making management fix things, isn't all that easy, for the lowman on the latter(the sales guy)
Also giving (in this case Jeff) crap about him say'n "I'll make it better next time" ,YES YOU DON'T WANT TO HERE IT, but he isn't management,nor, the owner so. his hands are tied as to how much he can do, now, after the fact..
BE GLAD you have people that work at these vendors,that care enough to stick their neck out, and take a beating try'n to make things right..
some need to understand the person reply'n for the vendor most likely has no say on discounts because of "issues" or control over the "pickers" in the warehouse..
and can only email or talk to the manager of those dept. and HOPE they fix it..
I give vendor employees a standing "O" for posting here and taking the heat..
And Liz, when a person goes out of their way doing everything in "their power" to right an issue, your post, tho needed, seem like a slap in the face, and a "why do I even bother" right or wrong, it is what it is..
this board is great and everyones lucky they have this "issue center" and vendor employees/owners that post back..
I wish other sites did. but most vendor bashing or complants are removed no matter if they buy ad space or not.. (team chevelle comes to mind)
remember, when a vendor employee is posting and try'n to fix a wrong or many wrongs, don't shoot the messager, thats try'n
peace
Old 02-26-2011, 05:27 PM   #10
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

reviving a dead topic, that has been worked out, with MISS information is trolling. Please review the rules before posting again.
Closed Thread