The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2019, 06:05 PM   #1
projectpinotnoir

Cool 1965 Longbed Dubbed Pinot Noir

Hey Guys! I have been here for a little bit but never said anything! Thought I would introduce myself and my build! My name is Krysta and I am the Director of Operations for Dino's Chevy Only as well as the Event Coordinator for Dino's Git Down the last 3 years. My husband and I both have Chevy trucks and have always had a passion for automotive for the 10 years+ we have been together. I LOVE this community and all the amazing builds! I often feature builds on the Chevy Only website and anyone is welcome to send me pictures to dinoschevyony@gmail.com.

I have a 1965 2WD C10 Longbed dubbed Pinot Noir. My husband and I have been building her for about 3 years now. Lots has changed over these years and I am so excited to finally drive this beast! I found this truck in Tucson, Arizona, fell in love with it and drove it home. Had a 230 single carb straight 6 with powerglide when we got it. Didn't take long for that to come out and install a 350/350 combo. Had some weird issues with it and decided to go LS. Current undergoing a complete suspension overhaul, 4.8L LS, fuel upgrade and some other minor maintenance. I have included a before, current and where I am going pictures to show how far it has come.
Attached Images

projectpinotnoir is offline   Reply With Quote