The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-02-2008, 11:11 PM   #1
matt_field

non returning customer to Brothers

hey guys, im posting this because i am very un happy with the customer service of brothers truck parts. i believe making your customers happy is the best thing a business can do, and they failed big time at this.

My story starts now.... about a month ago i ordered a pair of mirrors 70-72, for my 67 swb show truck im building. This took about a week and a half to get to me. I opened the boxes, to notice the mirrors arent matching. one looks great, the other is very poor quality, gasket didnt fit. just badly made, and packaged in a diff. box. so i call them up, send the complete mirror with hardware back.
They send me the right mirror this time, and short me on all the hardware, which took another week to get. So at this time im mad, i want to get the mirror on my truck!!! so i call them up again, explain how i need the hardware for the dr. side mirror. waiting waiting and it arrives again, a week later. WELL its for the pass side. i need the dr. !!!!!

wtf, i want my mirror on my truck for the 4th weekend. and my truck door panel is all taken apart! i called them up looking for a overnight delivery on their part, since they messed up. the manager told me it will never happen and to trim the gasket to fit, untill they send out the new one. why would i do that on a 30k truck? i want the right one. and they should of ate the 30.00 to overnight it to me, and made me happy!!!! im a service manager at a dealership in my town and customer service is always number one. they totally failed, 30.00 isnt alot of money when your customer spends 1000's of dollars with you !

sorry for venting, just very unhappy. im going to stick with gmc pauls, ive had awsome experience with him, and the other locals on the board.
1968 4wd shortbox
1971 Cheyenne swb k10 unrestored
1971 Cheyenne super 40k 402bb survivor
1967 Chevy k10 (first truck)
1968 L78 camaro survivor 18k miles
1969 z28 survivor 60k miles
1969 z28 survivor 39k miles
1969 z28 rs survivor 80k miles
matt_field is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
thirdstreettito
Resident of Here

Re: non returning customer to Brothers

Wow. I would have been cursing up a storm at them. Sorry for your bad experience.

Miss having a truck
thirdstreettito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:29 AM   #3
Mr79C10
It Is What It Is,,,,

Re: non returning customer to Brothers

That sounds pretty said coming from them.
What ever happened to Customer service in general?
Im not saying the customer is always right. But that the customer is coming to you to SPEND his/Her HARD earned money in your store. Be thankful that Im spending my money with you..
ARRRGGGHHH!,, sorry for the rant ..
Customer service is just hard to find anymore..
79 C-10 project
.........................__
..............._____ l __\___
..............|_(O)_ |___(O) ]
FAQ INDEX Thread
The Kulture
My Rat Den
Mr79C10 is offline   Reply With Quote