The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > Trucks For Sale

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-05-2023, 07:59 AM   #1
tigerhays

1965 panel truck

this is my everyday driver 65 panel it has power disc brakes 12 bolt rear on coilovers with tube trailing arms 355 that is very well built i have a built sheet somewhere forged pistons after market crank and rods made 390 hp on dyno aluminum heads that were ported runs excellent turbo 350 freshly built also maybe 5000 miles on setup seats are from a 68 chevy buddy buckets refoamed and covered in black houndstooth front of the cab has new carpet with custom made floor mats the dash and door panels are painted in gun metal grey the radio sucks the rear has not been painted it is just grey as well as the carpet has power steering on a correct era tilt column ac blows cold heat works great as well as the defrostthe front end is from 80s chevrolet truck plans to coilover it just didnt work out due to stroke as well as my typing skills suffer from i drive it everyday and wouldnt hesitate to drive it across country i am located in dickinson texas and i would deliver it pretty much anywhere in the southern us with the pricee of a plane ticket home you can text me at eight 3 too 3 o nine for sevan nine l
Attached Images

tigerhays is offline   Reply With Quote