The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2021, 09:35 AM   #1
Noah96

The one without a garage

Long time follower, 2nd build. First was a 1969 GMC "Burr", now I sold it to pick up this. A 1968 C10 LWB originally from TX/LA. P.O. bought and brought it north to WV this past fall and now I've got my 2nd project truck. The block is a mid-late 70s 350 backed by a sm465? Haven't knocked mud and grease off to inspect, rear-end not sure either still need to find the stamps on the axle tube. Its also a 6 lug truck. Truck has minimal body rusty still has OG rockers and cab corners, so I'm going to focus on the mechanical end of things. I'm going to be focusing with the issues on hand.
  • Engine coolant Leak
  • Disc swap the front end
  • Door window rubber/felts
  • Rear Wheel Cylinders

So, I forgot to mention I'm working out of a storage unit no power anything should be a fun ride
P.S. I know people will be asking for a SPID pic, its toasted bad(faded/heat/water damage) going to have to take a day to remove and decipher.
Attached Images

Noah96 is offline   Reply With Quote