The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2016, 02:30 PM   #1
o004hp

C10 to Blazer

Okay guys, I've been lurking around here long enough...my plans are to take my 2wd 70 C10 and turn it into a 2wd blazer. I have been trying to find any info or someone else's build to do this but my searches are only coming up with blazers being turned into trucks. I want the opposite. I first got my truck when I had one daughter, now I have 2 and a son soon to come! I have realized that I need a blazer for the whole family and not a C10. I have a short stepside but can get a lwb to cut down. I purchased a 2wd 2004 tahoe that was rolled initially for the motor and trans but since my cab was in such bad shape I have decided to transplant complete interior- dash, seats, floorboard, and firewall from donor tahoe. I have already replaced all rockers and rear cab corners at this time. Interior from tahoe was in good shape and I have the backseat too, when im done i shold be able to legally haul 6 people. I have all wiring and etc from tahoe since it just ruined exterior and glass in the 6 rolls it made. I know it's a lot of work but cost wise I'm only out my time and welding wire...lol. Any info would be greatly appreciated, I will add pics as soon as I can of progress so far. Like I said best part of this is the fact that my donor vehicle would start and run before disassembly. Basically i want to have a 1970 shell with an updated 2004 interior.
o004hp is offline   Reply With Quote