The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
rob32472

Thumbs down Truckmanloco - problem getting parts rip off

Avoid this seller. I responded to an ad here about a rust free cab and front sheet metal, asked for pictures which were sent I agreed and paid for the cab and sheet metal. That is when all the trouble started..... I was told and sent a picture that showed a broken foot, being understanding I told the seller I wasn't in a huge hurry so take the time and recover. He said cool and he would be getting the cast off on Oct 17 and would send the cab and sheet metal out BEFORE going on Vacation. I wasnt to concerned so let it ride for a couple weeks. I get a text from saying the cab will go out on a thursday. Later that day I get a call from the seller explaining that he had mis quoted shipping and would not be able to send the front sheet metal. I said no big deal just send me the Cab and the doors. He explained that he would be sending it out before going to SEMA and I should be getting it in about a week. I asked for the Bol and was told it would be sent because he would have to look it up. No BOL was sent so I called, he said he was at SEMA and would look it up when he got back to the hotel and send it. Next morning after nothing being sent I texted asked who the shipper was and was told shipping center.com. I called and no shipment was being sent to me.. I texted got nothing back, PM'd nothing back. Called left message nothing back. After a few days I texted again and was told that his charger got broke and his phone was dead. He said the cab is on the way and is in colorado and would be there by tuesday that was on 11/7/13. Again I asked for the tracking info and was told I had it wrote down a threw it away while leaving Vegas and would log on when he got home to look it up. 11/10 I asked for the BOL. 11/11/13 asked again. I was told it would be there thursday....I asked who the shipper was and told YRC shipping. I asked for the BOL and was told I will have to look it up. Meantime I called YRC and no shipment heading my way. He said he would look it up and email it I gave my email.... no email came as promised as of last night. I have called twice today and have texted the seller three times today with no response. The payment was sent and received on 9/4/13 and have been strung along by the seller for far too long. Stay away for this seller!

Last edited by ETsC10; 03-25-2014 at 04:44 PM.
rob32472 is offline   Reply With Quote