The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-03-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
Littletony

WTB 1987-91 TBI engine harness

I am hoping someone on here has a engine harness that is in great shape. I have spent the last few months looking for one locally with no luck. I have a 87 k10 that either has a short in the harness or in the computer so I am looking for both of these. If at all possible I would love for it to be from a 88-90 subarban, k5 or crew cab so I can complete the install of my new core support with the small dual headlights.

Thank you in advance
Tony

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Littletony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #2
MAXMAN

Re: WTB 1987-91 TBI engine harness

I should have a couple of these, plus I have another suburban I'm just about ready to part. I will check tonight!
MAXMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #3
Littletony

Can you post pictures and a price of what you have?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" ..............Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
Old 08-04-2016, 09:54 AM   #4
MAXMAN

Sorry, I could not get to my storage unit last night! I will get over there tinight and get pics.
MAXMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:34 PM   #5
Littletony

No worries sir

Old 08-18-2016, 11:37 AM   #6
Littletony

Try this one more time before I move on to the aftermarket harness

Old 08-19-2016, 05:53 AM   #7
GSOUTHERN

Tony, I have a 1990 suburban with a 454/turbo 400 running, You could bring the bed You have to south Fl and pick this thing up!!
GSOUTHERN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 06:14 AM   #8
Littletony

Pm sent