The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2020, 01:08 PM   #10
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

I've lived other places and everywhere on of those places I wanted to go back to live my life. Somehow (marriage at first) I ended up back here and now it's been half my life this house. I was looking to move somewhere in the valley in the '90s before things started booming, but I had a few snags come up in my life. So I was working toward that again when more snags came along, and here I still am. And now the huta suburbanites have about taken over. Fortunately the only affect where my place are the drivers mindlessly buzzing by like they are still on I-70 or I-270. They aren't here to enjoy the country life. They are here to get away from the urban issues, and they are bringing it all with them.

My mom is 90 now, so no big move out of the region, but somewhere closer to her. Washington Co. near the Potomac and hopefully the Blue Ridges, Sharpsburg to Williamsport or north closer to PA like Maugansville to Blue Ridge Summit-Cascade area. I can't get too far away from the money yet, unfortunately. I need a cheap place to buy outright and fix up to sell before I land in the home I'll finish out my life in. If the next one is my last, then so be it. I'm going right now to look at one in Yarrowsburg, another (if it's still available) in Rohrersville, and one in Williamsport. I look even though I'm not ready. I just need to take a ride!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 09-13-2020 at 03:27 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote